New Headlight Rubbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, for those of you who haven't had a response via email already, I should have hopefully gotten back to you now. Some emails have been going into my spam folder which I'm not in the habit of checking.

If I don't get back to you, keeping giving me a nudge. I've a lot going on but I will eventually get you sorted!

Hi Emma
Checked everywhere, cannot see anything.
Can you reply to this post with the cost?
Thanks
Rick.
Hiya, that is really odd. I've sent you a message on Facebook with my reply to your first email, but it basically says that one pair is £35 posted but for multiple pairs I'll have to wait until I have them in hand and can parcel them up and see how big the package ends up.

Hiya, that is really odd. I've sent you a message on Facebook with my reply to your first email, but it basically says that one pair is £35 posted but for multiple pairs I'll have to wait until I have them in hand and can parcel them up and see how big the package ends up.
Just sent PayPal for 2 pairs, Thanks.

[email protected]
Do you accept Paypal?

From the previous page.....
**ORDER UPDATE**

Order for seals officially placed. Lead time quoted at 5 weeks.
If anyone wants to pay before then to secure their order (and help with my credit card bill! 😅) preferred payment is via PayPal to:

[email protected]

One pair is £35 posted to UK mainland. If you're outwith UK mainland, or you want to buy multiple pairs, please message me directly and we can check the best postage option.

Friends and family transfer is appreciated but understand this is a business transaction so if you don't want to do that, it's fine but please cover the fee yourself (thank you!).

When you process payment, please include your full name and postal address AND your ProjectPuma name (if you have one) so I can check you off the list and keep track of the orders.

Bank transfer also available if preferred, please message direct.

Any questions, please shout!

;)(y)

Hi everyone. I've just done a bit of admin so I should hopefully now be caught up with responding to everyone - particularly to those of you who have already paid for orders via Paypal or bank transfer. If you haven't received a confirmation from me, please let me know so I can make sure that I haven't missed anyone out.

From the previous page.....

;)(y)
Hi everyone. I've just done a bit of admin so I should hopefully now be caught up with responding to everyone - particularly to those of you who have already paid for orders via Paypal or bank transfer. If you haven't received a confirmation from me, please let me know so I can make sure that I haven't missed anyone out.
Payment sent f and f

Evening all! Hopefully I have once again caught up with the admin and confirmed all of the orders and replied to enquiries. Just doing my admin once a week at a weekend now as it makes it much easier for me to keep track.

Hi all. The seals didn't arrive at the end of last week. Today is 5 weeks to the day that the manufacturer confirmed receipt of my payment, so I'll give him a nudge tomorrow or Wednesday for an update. I'll keep everyone posted!

Morning all! Just off the phone with the manufacturer and the courier company because some eejit (me!!) forgot to change the address on the proforma invoice! I've moved home since the last order was done but I didn't give them my new address. So the seals are being held at the couriers depot until I'm able to collect them later this week.

Hopefully that means I can start packing orders this weekend. Yay!

Appreciate everyone's patience. I will endeavour to notify everyone individually when your orders are dispatched.

Latest posts

Back