New Member New Puma New Track Project!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blitzman said:
Thanks for the enquiry
Got it sorted for Oulten Park, great day bar the rain! Ran superbly!
Will set up a tread on Project cars and post some info and photos

Sounds good.

Yea, start a thread so we can follow :)

Just spent over an hour doing a write up on the car on a new thread on the project section with loads of pics only to loose the lot when it asked me to relog in! Not happy! :-(
Will have to start again if i can remember it, was good too!!!

blitzman said:
[post]347378[/post] Just spent over an hour doing a write up on the car on a new thread on the project section with loads of pics only to loose the lot when it asked me to relog in! Not happy! :-(
Will have to start again if i can remember it, was good too!!!

I seem to get that a lot too. I also just copy the post before I submit so that I can paste it back in if it asks me to log back in!

I know exactly how you feel - it's happened to me several times and it's very frustrating.

Puma is looking clean anyhow :thumbs:

blitzman said:
[post]347378[/post] when it asked me to relog in!
This forum, as some others do, will auto-log you out after a certain period of inactivity. Bizarrely, writing a post doesn't count as activity.

If you have written a post and when you press Preview or Submit, you get the login screen then do not log in or you'll lose that post. Instead, press the browser Back button and hope the post is cached in browser history or, better still, copy and paste long post into a separate text editor at regular intervals, as you write it.

Well glad its not just me!
Was going to copy it to word before i posted it, wish i had! lol!
Will post again shortly cheers guys!

Back