new puma new to the car scene ..... hi!!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danigirl

Hi everyone. Let me just say I am so excited to find people that love their pumas as much as I do. All I have had is people put it down... I love my baby....!!!
I love my cars and am really keen to learn. Hopefully looking into a mechanics course soon. But as It stands I am a complete novice... I see so much potential in my car and want to turn it into a project whilst being ables to drive it around due to being a mum. I'm Interested to see what people have done to their car. And what mods I can to. Pics advice etc all welcome!!!! :grin: :cool: :wink: :evil: :p

Welcome to the best car site on't net, anything you need to know can be found on here along with a lot of things you never even knew you wanted to know :grin:

enjoy your Puma

tuonokid said:
[post]346220[/post] Hi Dani
Have a look at project threads to see what people have done to their cars.
Barry
Thank you.... got a few ideas already!! :grin:

Felis Concolor said:
[post]346243[/post]
danigirl said:
[post]346219[/post]...Pics advice etc all welcome!!!!...

:grin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daQNuKjTKv8
:)

Looks like my kind of driving. Already been practicing :cool:

zinc2000 said:
[post]346228[/post] Welcome to the best car site on't net, anything you need to know can be found on here along with a lot of things you never even knew you wanted to know :grin:

enjoy your Puma

Latest posts

Back