Project Silver, PIC HEAVY

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not aimed directly at you dr@c. just an awful lot of posts on this thread lately. was (is) an awesome thread but think its been put to bed now.

Really enjoyed this thread, pity the pics disappear half way through. Cheers ScubaSteve, you've given us loads of ideas for a track puma we are working on!

Just spent 2-3 (bits of) days checking through the thread, originally for one tiny thing for my knackered puma, and then for the hell of it and the ideas!

Big shame it dropped dead where it did, but nice it's on the internet for posterity ;) Pics can be resurrected, change the URL from s7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/blabla (or whatever at the start) to sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/blabla and they come back. (cheers facebook you bellends!!!)

I'll volunteer for editing SOME of the thread if someone lets me ;) theres about 50 million photos there.

Cheers ScubaSteve also for bothering to post so much stuff on here, still appreciated by some in 2014 :grin: :grin: :grin:

tin said:
I'll volunteer for editing SOME of the thread if someone lets me ;) theres about 50 million photos there.
You're funny. You can stay.

I've fixed about 10 pages of the photo links - theres a couple that aren't facebook ones, so I can't do anything with them. Will have another go at the rest tomorrow.

I can assure you nothing was bodged. Somethings broke from it being stood for a year, fuel pump etc and Ian had to change a few bits to get it working but I doubt there are many driveway assembled track cars with as much time taken as this

Latest posts

Back