Pumas in Loughborough!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scofield.1

A month ago, i had not even heard of a Puma, now I have owned one for three weeks and loving it, and everywhere I go in loughborough keep seeing more!! especially up near Morrisons! I did the flash lights bit to one guy in a silver model but got no response, if y0u in loughborough and get flashed by a silver thunder it will be me, so please flash back! I also own an customised beetle wizard roadster and beetle drivers always wave, its not a beetle desease lol

Gary (MJ51ZZS)

I see at least 4 driving around Loughborough one green one and 3 silvers tried flashing but all I get is dodgy looks! lol

ill give you a wave if I see you!

Z

I am already on the list :) I am looking forward to having some experianced ears listen to th engine!! Had to laugh a few days ago when I had to put the back seats down just to fit a coffee table in!! Discovered that the carpet in the boot is wet, so gotta find the leak now as I am sure its not just the waterfall into the boot when i opened it in the rain lol

Gary

i usually wave (when im not bombing about in a cinq sporting) when im in my rally stickered red/blue frp, zaras round the corner in an frp too

quite often see the green and a silver and a brunette (grumpy!) in an frp

Fixed the leak!! need the rubber grommet base thingy on the rear wipe replacing for one that was not perishing.. thanks Ian G!

Back