Rally Show - Chatsworth - Derbyshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Chatsworth2010logo.jpg
Chatsworth2010logo_2.jpg
Chatsworth2010logo.jpg

The Rally Show
Chatsworth House, near Matlock, Derbyshire, DE45 1PP, UK
From 5th June 2010 to 6th June 2010

Excellent rally show, now with four rally stages (two on each day). Modern and historic cars, famous drivers, exhibits, go karts and lots more!

Telephone+44 (0)118 971 0424
http://www.therallyshow.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Initial PDF media leaflet for the weekend ->here<-

Show layout pdf for 2010 : >here<

I think I'm right in saying that everyone had a great time at the 2009 event - even the on and off rain couldn't dampen spirits! I've spoken to the organisers already and they confirm they've pre ordered wall to wall sun :lol:

I know this is a long way away, but if we get our money to the organisers before the end of the year, we'll not only get the tickets a bit cheaper than the 2010 prices, the organiser has told me we'll be nearer the front of the club stands, and so closer to the historic rally cars flying round Chatsworth house in all their glory.

Some of our pictures from 2009: >here< including the evenings out ;)

Some official pictures from past years: ->here<-

Video from last year: ->here<-

Initial map of 2010 layout: >here<

Last years forum threads: >here<

Prices per person for the Show stand:

2 day pass : £20
Saturday only : £15
Sunday only : £15
Children under 16: Free all weekend.

**See below for prices for the 2010 application form**

If you would like to attend and get these 2009 prices, then please post up below with the day(s) you'd like to attend. Then you can pay easily by Paypal directly to me - [email protected] . Remembering to send it “Personal” and “other” to avoid paypal fees. -Click here for visual- Please remember to add a note that it’s for this event and clarification of how many tickets you want and for what day(s). You can of course send me a cheque, disguised cash, or in person if you're about. Please PM for details / address etc.

I’ll be sending this initial club stand form off in the middle of December to guarantee we get a spot. I’ll also be doing a supplemental form mid April for those who want to come (albeit at slightly higher prices, but still lower than general admission) but missed the initial form.

General Admission:
(If bought online before 31.12.09)

2 day pass: £25.50 (Not available on the gate)
Saturday only: £15 (£20 on the gate)
Sunday only: £15 (£20 on the gate)

Each car will receive a commemorative rally plate & programme, each club will be listed on The Rally Show website and Program.

Even if we can't confirm numbers before the end of the year, next year's prices are still pretty good for what will be happening all weekend. Numbers need to be in by April though.

General Ts & Cs ->here-<

It'd be great if we can get enough people to go for both days, but some for one day and some for another will be great too. As usual we'll meet up somewhere both mornings and convoy to the show. Most likely the Ashbourne Travelodge like this year.

Google map location ->here<-

Typical times and distances from various places. Quite central to lots of you!

Distance / route from Newcastle : ->153 miles - 2h 51m<-

Distance / route from Liverpool: ->72 miles - 1h 48m<-

Distance / route from Birmingham: ->82 miles - 1h 35m

Distance / route from Peterborough: ->93 miles - 2h 14m

Post up if you'd like to go and I'll add you to the list:

1. Dal - both days - £20 Paid
2. Cherie - both days - £20 Paid
3. Jacko - both days - £20 Paid
4. Red - Possible
5. Neil - both days £20 Paid
6. Spike - both days £40 Paid (2 people)
7. Caz - Saturday only* £20 Paid
8. 3Ddunk - Saturday only* £20 Paid
9. Zarablackcoupe - both days
10. Zenithus - Spare ticket* £20 Paid
11. MikeFRP - both days cheque on the way - missed this form
12. Mort666 - both days - £20 Paid
13. craigk_47 - both days - £20 Paid
14. the old gimmer - both days

*For spare tickets, see >this thread<

Hope to see you there!

EDIT : 20th December 2009

List for those who missed the 2009 form - this one will be sent on 18/04/2010 but the prices are slightly higher:

2 day pass : £25
Saturday only : £17
Sunday only : £20

1. MikeFRP - both days
2. Zarablackcoupe - Saturday £17 Paid
3. Scotty1.7 - both days?
4. Stiggy + Pumagirly 1 or 2 cars? - both days?
5. Warrenpenalver - Both days £25 Paid
6. chardy - Both days £25 Paid

Edit 24/05/10
Reserve list for tickets should someone drop out:
1. 4spark2009 SundayPaid

Edit: 29th May 2010

Now I've received the tickets (click >here< to see) and the info pack, there are a few points to note:
(I'll do it word for word from the sheet)

1. All car club display cars must have the enclosed car club sticker displayed on the front screen or front roof line of the vehicle, without this they will not be allowed into the car club section of The Rally Show.
2. All persons within the vehicle must have a Rally Show ticket wristband on their wrist, without this they will have to purchase a ticket on the gate to gain entry (with the exception of children 16 and under who are free)
3. The Rally Show site will open at 7am on both days of the event, the car club entrances will close at 10am on both days. As it is a special car club only entrance you will find no access into the car club area after this time. The car club exit will open at 4pm each day, there is to be no vehicle movement on site until this time.
4. Each car displaying at The Rally Show is entitled to a complimentary Rally Show 2010 commemorative plate and a show programme. These will be distributed at the event.
5. Please note that there is no water available to you on site to clean your cars, so if necessary please bring some with you.
6. Barbeques are not allowed anywhere on the Chatsworth estate.

not even read the above....put me down, def going again!

loads of cool cars, loads of networking, gonna buy more ex formula one carbon bits!

That was the plan Dunc :) Fish n Chips anyone? :lol:

whered my post go?!?

im going for both days am i??!! ok, cool!

2nd post in the thread Jacko? Or did you post another?

Names added to the list :thumbs:

me please Dal. Make it the first show of the year for 2010 after my respray :)

Dunc as Caz, bit soon but fancy a convoy again, lol

Please put me down for both days for this :)

I might stay in the travelodge on both the friday and saturday nights this time so that I don't have to get up quite so early on the Saturday morning lol :)

How's it goin? Count me in for both days mate, sounds like a top craque! What's the email for the paypal? Apologies if i just haven't looked properly

Back