Rally Show - Chatsworth - Derbyshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was there (sort of :lol: ) but it is clearer now.

Send it to : [email protected] - "Personal" and "other" to avoid the paypal charges thanks!

:D

Great stuff Craig - 13 signed up already and there's about 8 months to go!

Remember I'll need payment by the middle of December, but I'll be sending emails / PMs out as reminders from the middle of November or so.

Thanks to all that have signed up so far.

cool, hopefully the car'll be looking all motorsport stylee by then too. The battery is now in the boot to make room for my customised induction, my rims are gleaming white and if the missus gets a car sorted by then i reckon a cage might be on the way too :)

Bump!

Any one else want to come? I'm going to start asking for the payments via PM/email soon as I need to get it to the organisers before the end of the year.

I spoke to two of the VK girls today, about the ralley show, one was saying about she was there in her heels, in the mud lol

I have some wellies now, so should it rain again, I'll be a bit more dry!

Cherie said:
I have some wellies now, so should it rain again, I'll be a bit more dry!

Damn good idea! As I learned last year, Converse trainers don't really work in a wet muddy field.

Ok, Ok, OK ! Dal, cos you promised it will be sunny and i wont get the whole of the car covered in mud, bog down to the axles, carpets destroyed, i'ill come. But if your telling porkies there will trouble, seriously a great day out last year, put me down for 1 weekend ticket please.

please could you remove me from the list as I wont be able to attend.. sorry guys

Removed you from the list Zara, hope there's some way you can make it :(

Latest posts

Back