Rally Show - Chatsworth - Derbyshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wahoooo! (random outburst of excitement!)

cant wait, was awesome last year, even with the drizzle! im betting its gonna be a drier year with lots of sun for all the car shows....

Soz to be a pain, but since I am MUCH closer now... I'll do both days :D

Loved it last year and would be a shame to miss it!!

Added to the 2nd list chuck!

:D

Unable to commit at this stage, as might be working, would it be o.k if I joined you on the day?
Do you have a stand/ area just for Project Puma?
Many Thanks
Scott

Yes, we have a dedicated area just for us, the size of which is determined by the number of cars booked for the weekend.
We have to submit a club stand car list before the event so the organisers have time to sort out where we go - size dependent.

Unfortunately we can't have people just turning up on the day and coming on stand, although you are of course more than welcome to come and hang out with us all day if you like!

The second (and final) list is sent on the 18th April 2010 to get it to the organisers on time, so you've up until then to let me know you want to come and get your payment to me.

If someone drops out on the lead up to the show I normally put up a "Show ticket up for grabs" post.

Just a little thread bump:

bump.jpg

Anyone else interested?

2 weeks to go until the final form is sent so can those that still want to go make payments to me please. See the 1st post for details or PM me.
List for those who missed the 2009 form - this one will be sent on 18/04/2010 but the prices are slightly higher:

2 day pass : £25
Saturday only : £17
Sunday only : £20
Children under 16: Free all weekend.

1. MikeFRP - both days
2. Zarablackcoupe - both days
3. Scotty1.7 - both days?
4. Stiggy + Pumagirly 1 or 2 cars? - both days?

Cheers ears!

Anyone else want to come? Go until Sunday 18th April to let me know!

1. MikeFRP - both days
2. Scotty1.7 - both days?
3. Stiggy + Pumagirly 1 or 2 cars? - both days?

I'm sending this final application off first thing monday morning, so I need your payments to reach me by Sunday 18th April : that's this Sunday.

Anyone else?

Dal- Gunna have to miss this for this year, sorry matey. As ya said before, need to concentrate on more presseing issues

im going to give this one a miss to Dal sorry. Hoping to respray the cr in june now.

Has someone just sent me £25 for this via paypal? There wasn't a note with the payment, and the email it came from isn't a registered one on the site.

Let me know as I'm sending the form tomorrow!

EDIT: It's Warren! Good stuff :D

Back