Random

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just responded to a for sale advert for a Puma that didn't have a specified price and asked to be sent the photos that were offered to interested parties in the advert. I also asked if the seller would take 1k for a quick fuss free sale.

The seller refused to send any pictures because I was nowhere near the asking price

Silly Twunt! There was no asking price!

Do you want to sell it or don't you?

Arrrggggggggggghhhhhhh Rant over

Exactly why we decided to pre-approve for sale adverts to avoid the "offers" cobblers and then 5 pages of "well how much do you want?! you must know!" type posts..

:eek:k:

I know people being reasonable just isn't going to happen I should re adjust my expectations, but why do I have to meet someone like the guy Jasper carrots was allegedly approached by on a bus who had a bomb in his biscuit tin,
every fracking day of my life. :grin:

Dal said:
Exactly why we decided to pre-approve for sale adverts to avoid the "offers" cobblers and then 5 pages of "well how much do you want?! you must know!" type posts..

:eek:k:

An agreeable state of affairs. If this seller wants to run a lottery he should sell tickets instead.

I just got a reply from him saying my comments on him not giving an asking price and refusing to send photos were "noted and understood" clearly not though as I still have neither :shock:

quest63 said:
I know people being reasonable just isn't going to happen I should re adjust my expectations, but why do I have to meet someone like the guy Jasper carrots was allegedly approached by on a bus who had a bomb in his biscuit tin,
every fracking day of my life. :grin:

because they think they have met someone who is like-minded...! ;)

I've been doing a little active market research but the car in relation to the above radge pot was a possible replacement for the Thunder. By the sounds of It a very nice low mileage Black.

But seeing as the asking price and the photos are Top Secret 007 stuff its not looking likely :(

3 years in March since I said goodbye to P.I.T.A :(

Think I may need to look into finding another one for the weekends :-D

Just resisted posting a very pedantic retort on facebook, to some mother who was moaning about her kids school, showing she have very little grasp of the English language or common sense.

Lord B said:
Just resisted posting a very pedantic retort on facebook, to some mother who was moaning about her kids school, showing she have very little grasp of the English language or common sense.
:roll:

evilrob said:
Lord B said:
I wasn't going to say anything :lol:

ArtfulHussy said:
evilrob said:
Lord B said:
I wasn't going to say anything :lol:
I dated an English teacher once. She broke up with me on account of my inappropriate use of the colon...

People keep giving me more money than I asked for, for things I'm selling :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back