Random

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but it's bloody difficult. I still haven't found a genuine replacement for the FRP, and I sold that back in 2010...

I suppose in hindsight, the Clio came closest.

Even if you leave now, there's a good chance you might go back. I didn't think I'd get another until I did :lol:

True! I'm highly unlikely to have the money though due to other 'coinsiderations' ;)

I could keep her and restore gradually as per original plan but will she rot under a cover outside. Too many options!!

We've currently got about 840bhp in cars.

:shock:

I think you'll find that with your 2 and a half cars, you do actually ;)

Pendant.

I don't drive the Pu though, you do, so it's mostly yours. If we're splitting the Pu on proportion of financial input (including fuel), I've probably got about 10% of it. 8)

Whenever Ant & Dec appear on TV........ Ant is always on the left, Dec on the right!

ant-and-dec6-250x250.jpg

It's amazing what boredom can do - I logged into Pumapeople today.

spike. said:
Whenever Ant & Dec appear on TV........ Ant is always on the left, Dec on the right!

....and in the early years as PJ and Duncan they stood the other way round (allegedly) :grin:

pj-duncan.jpg

I just got to a be a minor fireman hero, came out of the post office and got confronted by a girl in a plume of smoke who had just set the cooker on fire a bit. :grin:

Its nice to be needed :-D

Good job there was an available telephone box and I had my Lycra superhero costume with me :pose2:

quest63 said:
Good job there was an available telephone box and I had my Lycra superhero costume with me :pose2:
Questy getting undressed in a phone box.... Glad I've just eaten! :p

Latest posts

Back