Random

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I heard about conkers but someone said magnets too so last year I put a strong magnet at my front and back doors and it seemed to do the trick. Now it looks like the spiders have become immune to them or they lost their charge :lol:

...on another note. I wish I'd kept my Puma. The RX8 has to go as I can't handle paying running charges when it's just sat in the damn garage!!.

Got my eyes on a Citroen DS3....a big come down but I like the look of them and the interiors don't look too bad either. Need to get a test drive of one and go from there before deciding. Probably look to dump the RX8 next month as insurance due near the end of October.

Still wish I'd kept the damn Puma then I wouldn't have to go through all this deciding crap.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda..

Everyone misses their Puma :?

It's how much better the next one is that matters!

http://www.xmasclock.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just realised Pistorious's plan...Kill - go to jail - let out - President!

That's how it works down there isn't it?

I discovered a man with two fannys buried in the local cemetery :shock:

Well people tell me I should get out more

I can mate but there's really no point. Since I rapped my job in early August I've been out in the RX twice...once for shopping and once for a meeting for a job that came out of the blue so having a decent car that costs more than £40 a month in tax alone while sat in the garage is stupid.

So looking for something that costs a fraction of that or nothing as it'll be sat in the garage most of the time too. I have until the end of the month to find something as my insurance is due then. My insurance is a fraction of the tax cost actually so will have until end of November to find something as that's when the tax is due.

Went to Edinburgh with a client for a site meeting in his new Insignia and I was very impressed so looking at those or an Astra too. No comments about Vauxhalls please as I've had loads and they've all been better than the Fords I've had....except the Puma of course :lol:

I'd have an Insignia over a Mondeo these days - far better looking and a less childish interior.

I bet it doesn't drive half as well though, every Vauxhall I've ever driven seemed unsure about what it was meant to do when it came to a corner. The new Mk5 Mondeo looks really really good too

Well I insured the RX8 for another year at a super £70 less than last year which included a free years AA breakdown cover to boot...woohoo.

Would have been another £4 cheaper if I'd realised it cost me to pay by credit card...doh!. Would have paid by debit card if I'd spotted it dammit :lol:

Latest posts

Back