Rear Spoiler Above The Rear Window.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased the window spoiler the same as the blue.one, what's best to stick it to.the rear window with guys ?

Tiger seal should do it, but it doesn't have a lot of surface area to bond to as it's only got the sides.

I work in a car bodyshop we undertake accident damage, chassis damage, full resprays etc.. I had never stuck a spoiler on anything before other than a fiesta zetec s that already had the holes to mount one. So what I did in the end was used double sided tape all around the edges and then covered the whole outer areas in a product called "sikaflex" which is actually a marine sealant, it holds even at 120 mph lol so must be fit for the job. If anybody else attempts to glue a spoiler on I can not recommend it enough.

Check.out my post on "fitting st170 wheels" you'll se I have the rear window spoiler. Looks fine to me. And I'm not.being funny.but if.there.is any.increase. in drag, I. Don't notice it 1 bit what so ever

Back