Rockingham Track meet - Sunday 31st march 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
As we've organised a track day for the more "sporty" Puma drivers, there's no reason anyone can't come! We'll have a club area behind some of our garages so members can come along and watch the action without having to drive their Puma round the track!

Jay has been busy getting Performance Ford to show an interest in attending so you might even get your car in the magazine!

See here for the track day info:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=18995" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Expect it to be a 9am ish start but please feel free to come down and join ProjectPuma at any time! I'd imagine I can leave word with Will at Rockingham to let people in free of charge if they say they're with Projectpuma, if there is any possibility of it being a ticket only event.

Put your name down here if you'd like to attend - or in the other thread.

We could go for some dinner after perhaps?

1. Dal - Focus ST
2. Zara - Minibox
3. Neil - Clio 182
4. Blue3 - Puma
5. Sparx - Spectating
6. Flying Scotsman - Puma
7. spike. - Focus ST
8. PumaJay - Puma
9. PumaJay's mate - car
10. superpumaz - Puma
11. BigAl - Puma
12. Bentleya - Spectating
13. Grayfox - Puma
14. paulob1 - Puma + some
15. Ginger Tom- Puma
16. Evilrob - Spectating
17. Dogsbody - Puma
18. mrpantz83 - Puma
19. the old gimmer - Puma
20. Puma Babe - Puma
21. yippeekiay - RX8
22. MikePass - Puma
23. lrrhood - watcher
24. xr2rep - Fiesta
25. Radiantpaper - Puma
26. Supersonic - Clio
27. Red - watcher
28. CJ_Puma1.7 - Puma
29. daveski - watcher
30. gingerdave
31. FireFly90
32. BigAl
33. Doh
34. Stumc

it will be free to get in, ive never known a circuit to change for entry on a track day.

Fingers crossed performance ford will attend, think it comes down to numbers at the end of the day

Might be an idea to get the list of names up in here as well Dal, just so people know who's coming if they haven't been following the track day thread :)

Sparx said:
Might be an idea to get the list of names up in here as well Dal, just so people know who's coming if they haven't been following the track day thread :)

Yeah, keep 2 lists up to date that are exactly the same..... :roll:

done anyway :p

go on spilt the list so easier to see who is just coming for meet, and those going on track! :grin:

spike. said:
go on spilt the list so easier to see who is just coming for meet, and those going on track! :grin:

I'm already maintaining the same list on 2 different threads!

Doesn't really matter who is driving on track as they have to buy their own tracktime anyway.

I think I do enough round here without adding to the workload! :p

I'd like to put my name down for this. I'm in a Fiesta not a Puma but I'd love to see the Pumas in action as I'm looking to get a Racing Puma

Latest posts

Back