rusty wheel arches.....:(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes mate, £220 for the work and 20 notes for the Pug wing. Took the guy 2 days but I left it with him for the week cos I didn't need it.

Local chop shop said £7-800 for the pair, I said pull the other its got bells on. bay of E here I come, I will have to practice my welding though, haven’t done any this millennium.

Might be worth mentioning that you use the drivers peugeot front wing for the passenger side rear on the Puma and the front passenger peugeot on the Puma drivers rear.Also iirc there are Puma arch panels available from germany for iirc an outrageous £90. Also there is a newish member whos dad made stainless arch panels for him. And theres a thread where they are discussed £40pr possibly dependant on how they are made.This is just theoretical at the moment though

Yep got one ordered will do the worst (and easiest) one first (drivers side) as I wont have to much about with the fuel filler pipe on that side. Anyone tell me how the rear bumper is held on will save the scratching about looking for bolts?

morewood said:
Yep got one ordered will do the worst (and easiest) one first (drivers side) as I wont have to much about with the fuel filler pipe on that side. Anyone tell me how the rear bumper is held on will save the scratching about looking for bolts?

iirc there is a how to guide on removing the rear bumper

Yep here it is

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did post this in another thread but thought it might be helpful here to.

http://puma-schmiede.de/Shop/index.php/cat/c32_Ersatzbleche.html/XTCsid/d02ad360ba5324e5c9acde9c678c84ac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

roadrally said:
Just done mine with the 206 wings

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

What did you do about the lip on the peugeot arches, As the puma arch has no lip except where it blends in with the sill was it a case of just cutting it off or did you peen it over as the Pumas are?

Latest posts

Back