sick of my wheels!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

Sick and tired of having problems with my wheels!!!

Not long ago i had a blow out then the following week shocks and bearings went...

Last night i left Rhys house at 11pm to get home and realise that i had a puncture. The wrench does not fit the nuts on my wheels so i was stuck. Rhys came back to help me and of course he couldnt do anything with nothing fitting so AA job it was! half 1 i got into bed, stayed at Rhys as its a bit closer to work but i was up at 6am for work!!

REALLY annoyed!!! Just does my head in! My car still feels dodgy...

Odd that the wrench doesn't fit, i thought most bolts/nut were standard size for wheels?

Yeah waiting for the break down services is always a pain!

Poor Dink - and after such a stressfull night as well :(

Is it that the stupid little Ford wrench does not go in the holes surrounding the nuts? I know mine is really close to rubbing on the nut bores on my non standard wheels so I use a proper wrench / torque wrench with a 19mm socket on it.

Hope today is a better one for you Vicky. Had a crap one with a breakdown too.

just hacked off cos i gta get to doncaster for physio this afternoon then going for tea and cinema with Rhys but before all that i gta get a tyre sorted :(

Soooo tired!!! Grrrr!!
Forgot to emntion before all this i was at Rhys sheltering from a really bad thunderstorm and flooding. My back garden was underwater, not sure about now as i wasnt there this mrning.

Back