South East Kent/Essex Meet - Sunday 19th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

Patch and I have had a quick chat and Sunday the 19th September is a good day for us, and it gives everyone else a month's notice.

The plan is:

To meet up at Thurrock Services on the M25 at 1.30pm to have a chat, look around each others cars etc.
Then between 2pm and 2.30pm we will take a drive to the Halfway House located on the A127, (see their website HERE) for lunch and a few soft bevvies :lol:
The Halfway House is a popular location for car meets, so no doubt we'll bump into an ST club or something, we have done in the past :lol:

I used to plan these meets quite regularly on pumapeople so i thought i'd bring them back to life! :D

1. Sparx
2. Patch
3. Pumapilot - possible
4. Mutley + missus
5. Michelle.Le
6. JamesMalin
7. Steavie - possible
8. MrPark3r - possible
9. Jellybean
10. Rapid_rupio

EDIT: Meet times changed

Quite a few of us will be at the Renault world series at silverstone that day mate - just a heads up.

pumapilot said:
Possible here, will look around for accomodation, so start finish postcodes would be great please.

Thurrock Services: RM16 3BG

Nearby Accomodation: http://www.motorwayservices.info/hotels.php?area=39" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Halfway House: CM13 3LL

:)

put me and the missus down half way house is 5mins away :grin: ill also mention it to jellybean

Sparx what route we driving to get the halfway house? I usually go A13, coming off at the Orsett Cock Roundabout for the A128

Patch said:
Sparx what route we driving to get the halfway house? I usually go A13, coming off at the Orsett Cock Roundabout for the A128

The only way i know is M25 / A127...

If you know a way with some good roads then feel free to be the guide :lol:

Sparx said:
Patch said:

orset cock way is ok but the a128 is just a very long straight road with a 50mph limit on it :-(

Well its one straight road, but its a better road than the M25 and the A127

image.php

Patch said:
Well its one straight road, but its a better road than the M25 and the A127

yep i go that way when i drop my kids back to their mum in upminster, avoid m25 as much as possible .. will get worse as well with the road widening works :?

You want little country roads on a meet, not main roads! All you need to do is pick out what look like bendy roads, test drive it for practicality, and Robert's your mother's brother. :eek:k:

theirs a good road up by my old house in hullbridge which has some nice twistys loved it in my old rs2000 not tried it with the puma yet

Sparx said:
Patch said:

Typical bloody woman! I'm suprised you don't get lost on the m25! :p

mutley said:
theirs a good road up by my old house in hullbridge which has some nice twistys loved it in my old rs2000 not tried it with the puma yet

People haven't often heard of Hullbridge, let alone lived there :eek:

Watery Lane, any others? Road to Burnham is good but can't remember what it is called.

Is that the road full of right angled bends between Burnham and SW Ferrers? Did that on a meet a few years back.

:eek:k:

crystalpuma said:
mutley said:

People haven't often heard of Hullbridge, let alone lived there :eek:

Watery Lane, any others? Road to Burnham is good but can't remember what it is called.

yeah watery lane, i used to drive down it twice a day on the way to work :)

Latest posts

Back