Sparx's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAN-HN said:
Looking good and tastefully done too, good job! Is your passenger side indicator missing though :eek:?

They're both missing on both sides lol, i've got a new set just haven't got round to fitting them yet :)

TyeBoi said:
OMG that is absolutely AMAZING! I would love to grow some balls and go ahead with this but i just push myself to do and fight the stick I would get from the massive amount of car mad friends ive got.... I get slated for having a bloody puma logo on my car...

Maybe you need some new friends haha! Just kidding mate. I have a large amount of car mad friends - i run a forum for modified cars. I've had nothing but good feedback from everyone for doing this, but i think thats just because i did have the guts to think f*ck it i'm getting it done cuz i want it done, and i think i picked the right "theme".

spike. said:
Sparx said:
DSC_0182.jpg

Loving this picture :cool:

Its kinda like its stalking and ready to pounce! :D lol

SunCrm said:
i`d faint if the colour of you car appear to be black, or FRP blue. Overall- very nice. And alloys are just wonderful! Want them :)

I know, i'd love it to be FRP blue lol. I was a little worried about how the graphics would look against the colour of the car, so i did a photoshop before i even contacted the company that did them for me. And i thought to myself, that actually looks the nuts, so i went ahead with it :)

Loving the graphics work, may go the rally look look now myself- even thoug i would love tot ake mine down the ful on euro smooth look

Loving the work so far hun- Keep it up :thumbs:

Scotty1.7 said:
Loving the graphics work, may go the rally look look now myself- even thoug i would love tot ake mine down the ful on euro smooth look

Loving the work so far hun- Keep it up :thumbs:

Thanks Scott :D

batman said:
those alloys must be a nightmare to keep clean.how does the cat-back sound?

They are lol, and the cat-back sounds awesome! Not too loud on tick over but when you floor it... mmmmmmm :cool:

Sounds abit like mine that

A deep burble on tickover then as you get higher up the revs it really starts to i dunno how to discribe it but just roar

On NB Sparxs- How much were your graphics for the whole lot fitted?

haGGard said:
Still yet to see this car, been up bluewater loads recently (shopping i might add, not stalking the car lol) and not seen it about.
you stalker..lol

glad you got rid of that spoiler it was horrid im loving that exhuast have you any pictures of the inside

haGGard said:
Still yet to see this car, been up bluewater loads recently (shopping i might add, not stalking the car lol) and not seen it about.

I'm working for Motorclean now so i'll be parked there; normally on the ground floor of the multistorey car park by M&S, I havent worked round the John Lewis side yet lol. Come say hi! :D

batman said:
glad you got rid of that spoiler it was horrid im loving that exhuast have you any pictures of the inside

I don't have any pics of the inside yet i'm afraid, keep meaning to take some but i always forget!
I wanna get an MS Designs spoiler now instead. It needs something on the back of it just to finish it off :)

Back