Sparx's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sparx said:
My engine bay is not really bonnet up standards when it comes to shows lol, maybe after some blue hoses, caps and blue rocker cover and maybe even a wire tuck i may think about having my bonnet up :lol:

You must have seen the state of my car so I'm sure yours would have been a vast improvement, I had my bonnet up while doing an oil check and trying to sort my dicky headlight out and it was mighty filthy in there.....lol

Although my car looks odd now cos Zara cleaned about a foot of the front bumper...lol

Nice car in the flesh by the way, tastefully done - your car I'm talking about...not mine ;)

ka is a fiesta mk3 or mk3.5 base and puma is a mk4 i think...very similar tho. basically the wishbones bolt on vertically on the ka and the puma the front bolt is horizontal....

Vitch-w said:
Hey sparx, saw your car at ford fair and love the rally stickers on it, i think it makes the car look really good :eek:k: top job

crispy1980 said:
i agree, was alongside jays as my favourite 'normal' puma on the stand.

Thanks guys :D Its taken me quite a while to get her to the standard she is but i love her and i'm pleased people think i've done a good job :D

JamesMalin said:
It's a shame the car looks so good and is ruined by her driving! :'(

hahahahahaha

Blooming hooligan!

Sod off James! :lol:

looked awesome at ford fair, didnt know much about the car untill ive just read through your thread. top job :D

jacko said:
ka is a fiesta mk3 or mk3.5 base and puma is a mk4 i think...very similar tho. basically the wishbones bolt on vertically on the ka and the puma the front bolt is horizontal....

:eek:k:

Hey Sparx seen you car at so many car shows this year trying to put a name to the car and finally done it. It is an epic car really do like this one the rally graphics are such a good touch. Got some pics of your car at modded live and i think silverstone if ya want i can post em up somewhere?

rapid_rupio said:
Hey Sparx seen you car at so many car shows this year trying to put a name to the car and finally done it. It is an epic car really do like this one the rally graphics are such a good touch. Got some pics of your car at modded live and i think silverstone if ya want i can post em up somewhere?

Hey matey :)

Thanks i'm glad you like her. Yea that'd be great, i always like seeing other people's pics of my car :D feel free to post them up in a new thread, or in the gallery, and then just post the link up in here if you could :)

Ok will do ill hav a look later on see what i can dig out for you u might of seen me at modded live i was taking pics just as you drove through the gate i was standing next to my puma was showing with streetmodified.co.uk.

Lol I remember you :)

I got a pic of yours :lol:

35038_402536777819_716482819_5011831_5535020_n.jpg

Yer thats mine woop woop :p i did go around the show trying to find yours to get more pics of but couldnt find you. i will try and find the other later tho :wink:

Just looking through some old meet pictures when I came across these back in June 2007 at Bluewater with your car in "naked" form:

bluewater170607-1.jpg

DSC01676-1.jpg

:shock: wow i havent seen these pictures in years!!!
Look how different she looks!

The only reason she was parked like that was cuz Mr Malin stole her and took her for a spin round the car park! :lol:
This was also the meet i decided to go for it and buy the white speedlines off Daryl, with much encouragement from James of course

:D

I seem to remember you "stole" James's Puma and went whizzing off round the car park in it! That was the first time James had heard how gay his exhaust sounded from outside the car :lol:

Did i steal his car too?? :lol: Yep James did have a gay exhaust - anyone know if he's still gt the same one? :D

Yep that was at the ISTS show up at Silverstone back in April :) You took those pics on the Saturday, if it were the Sunday they would have had tape over the lights from where i went out on track (pics further back in this thread). Also you can see the drivers seat is reclined in the pics... i had been sleeping in the car Saturday morning - MAJORLY hungover :lol: damn i felt rough that day :lol:

Latest posts

Back