Sparx's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got them fitted by a local graphics company. I don't know if you can order them online to be honest, you'll probably just have to do a search :)

I showed them i picture of what i wanted and they made them and fitted them for me. But now they have done mine they probably have the graphics now stored on their systems so all they would need to do is print them up on the vinyl.

This is the website, my Puma's on it: http://www.vinylcreations.co.uk/ford_puma_rallye_sport_graphics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iv got the originals from birkbeck motorsport (they ran the pumas for ford), theyl want £200, iv had them copied locally (but dont advertise this!), there spot on and around £100

thatl get you 3x rallyesport logos, 2x swooshes, can confirm the price if your interested

can also do the puma logo on f2 spoiler, the rallyesport logo on mirrors etc etc

I searched the net and found this!!

http://www.stick-r.co.uk/other-rally-graphics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£65.00 i think is not too much,problem is only shipping to croatia... i sent them an e mail about shipping and waiting reply

Thanks Vix :D

Jacko how much for JUST the mirror stickers? I didnt get those with mine

Thought i'd give you an update on where i'm at with Pumba.

Over Easter i did this:
222867_10150150786357820_60485_n.jpg

Some of you may have seen this on the bookoface but only just really had the chance to update on here :)

She did nearly konk out a couple of weeks back - was making a strange flapping noise at just under 2k rpm... turns out it was a loose cambelt. Reason for it was a broken tensioner so i had a full new cambelt kit fitted *ouch* I was actually going to take her for another blast round Lydden Hill on Bank Holiday monday at the BHP show. But after hearing the strange noise i decided against it and so glad i did otherwise i probably would have killed her :shock: She was in the garage for 3 days and even though it was out of warranty from when i had the cambelt kit changed about 30k miles ago, the boys at Silverback Performance did me a nice deal and i got a good discount. (Helps when i'm sporting their company all over my car for free - what are mates for, eh?)

But other than that she's ALL GOOD. Just need a couple of new tyres for my speedlines cuz i'm running on standard wheels at the mo :?

looks good sparx!! you going to go mental and strip out the sound deadening too?

Lucky escape with the cambelt!!! A tensioner should not fail in 30k so youve been both unlucky yet very lucky you didnt smash all your valves in!!

Thanks Warren, i'm not gonna go too mental with the stripping just yet lol, i still have the carpet in the front footwells and the door cards are still in place. At the end of the day she's still my daily driver so i want her to stay fairly comfortable lol.
Once i've got either a run around or company car (wishing for a promotion at work lol) then i can turn her into a proper track car.

I know tell me about it .. I do see it as being lucky i caught it quick rather than unlucky it failed in the first place, otherwise it could have been so much worse than it actually was. And i keep telling myself well done to not giving into my thrill seeking side and not taking her to Lydden Hill :lol:

i imagine youd be looking at a new head if youd been bouncing it off the limiter all day at lyddon hill!!

on comfort of a stripped out car, headsets sort out the noise, but definitely keep the heater and go for extra padding/semi comfortable bucket seats! Guess it depends how mental you are :wink: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back