Sparx's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yer i would say your right on that one :grin: as i sed got few pics from Modded live too so wen i find them ones ill put them up for you :wink:

No worries i decided to get my own thread going now so check it out if you want http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=8789" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Maybe see ya at a show soon

Bit of a late update but ive added pics to my first post which ive been meaning to do for ages. A few pics which include my bucket seats, steering wheel, head unit, blue dash LEDs and oil temp gague :)

Also the pics above show off my bonnet pins nicely which was my last mod (thanks Liam)

I got a blue sparco harness for my birthday so that will come next, and i'm also thinking about stripping it out in the new year.

Good pictures - the Cooper S in the background looks good too :eek:k:

No worries Sparx glad ya like the picsim pretty sure i got few more sum where from a few other shows ive seen you at but dont have my removable hard drive as my ex still has it.

Oh i like the oil gauge- mind if ask were from and how many pennies?

I'm looking for one for bee- but i'm after pressure as well as temp

I got it from Silverback Performance and i think it was about £20ish, cant really remember. Got a deal with it being fitted aswell cuz the owner is one of my close mates and i've done a lot of design work for him for his business in the past

Im sure you can probably pick them up on ebay though

Yeah but there like £50 quid for the pair last time i looked :(

Meh I'll kepp looking but might have to ask a wii litte favour

£50 is a reasonable price for two mate. I'll find out if they've got any left in stock at Silverback. Last i heard they were getting rid of all their shop stock and just focusing on the mechanics but i'll let you know :)

Private plate 8)

163973_469914982819_7369661_n.jpg

33834_469916427819_6877246_n.jpg

and i finally had my harness fitted as well

168612_478780237819_7490896_n.jpg

Thank you :) ive wanted plates for ages but they were the last thing i was expecting for christmas. Was well chuffed with them :D

Latest posts

Back