Stainless Steel Exhaust

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XAF

Since the Puma is has been retired from daily duties, it gets through exhausts pretty quick, compounded by me spending the princely sum of £34 for the last one!

I've now splashed out on a full cat back stainless system from Longlife in Leeds. The full system including fitting for a lifetime warranty and tailpipe of your choice was £368. Steep? Maybe, but it will last forever, looks good and sounds good too.

Like the fact you know it's hand built. Even got the guys name on the silencers..

You have a choice of how you want it to look and how you want it to sound. I went for fairly stock look and sound, but enough different so I feel like I've got something for my money! It sounds great, just a touch deeper, and a little 'nicer', but thankfully not boomy at all. I could have had it raspy and popping, but didn't fancy the extra noise that went with it. All in all, very chuffed!

Cheers guys - wish I'd done it sooner. Just looked through the service history and over the last 12 years I've spent more than £400 on normal exhausts!!

Back