Steavies little ripper!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey new update just brought me some HEL brake lines in blue they look the dogs! so they will be goin on next week, i should be gettin some 20mm rear spacers off a FRP as well and fitting some more blue bulbs!
HEL-2.jpg

carexteriorlighting134.jpg

i have also now got an amp so i can crack on with fitting 2x 10 inch 500w subs in the rear black boxes have seen it done and it sounded really good, i will put take loads of pics but should be an easy job! hope to get it done next week and just paid £190 to drive on our roads that are full of pot holes! GREAT!
BlzqfC2kKGrHqIH-CIEtq7L-fpJBLdHINgl.jpg

efb3_0.jpg

should look like this when done but mines all JBL
sub142-1.jpg

Hey just wondered if anybody could smoke the rear lights on my car in photoshop i dont know how to use it! im thinking about doin it but still not sure would help me make my mind up!

18012010161.jpg

brake hoses tuned up today now just need to find the time to fit them!

my lights are smoked lightly and zaras are smoked full so check them out.

i think with your fogs so smoked the full smoked would look great but visability will be poor and when zara passed me on the M1 I couldn't see her lights were on from about 20m away when they were.

hey its been a long night but got some more stuff done! new clutch and slave fitted changed indicator bulbs for blue ones and removed the strange bit of glass from the headlights. fitted new N/S wishbone was a hell of a job gettin the old one off as you can see from the pics it took a hacksaw grinder and some colourful language to remove it! also fitted a new reversing light switch as it was leaking! still to fit are my braided brake hoses waiting for 20mm spacers and ordered new rear abs loom today so do that all at the same time!

10032010180.jpg

10032010181.jpg

10032010182.jpg

10032010183.jpg

10032010184.jpg

10032010186.jpg

10032010188.jpg

new update

got a new bolt from fords today and fitted that after my fight with the last one! which i won! in the end! haha!
new smaller plate fitted its the perfect size as it covers the 2 fang looking things that stick down! fitted new LED no. plate bulbs got a new blue interior light, still lots to do! prob wont get much time to do much for a week or so as GF back from uni so will stock pile and attack once again! need to get it finished in time for FITP brought my ticket last night and all ready have a full car! will add pics of the plate and bits tmoz!

carbon wrapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its great! ok all i have every wrapped in my life is presents and im rubbish at that! lol! but today i had a bash this and its easy! ok i will get better with practice but im chuffed with my first go!

13032010194.jpg

13032010195.jpg

13032010196.jpg

13032010197.jpg

13032010198.jpg

13032010200.jpg

13032010199.jpg

if i had the money i think i would! haha! toying with the idea of getting the dash flocked?!! gonna wrap my bonnet though! still havent fitted my brake hoses gonna wait for my spacers and do them brake hoses and new rear abs loom all at the same time! be a fun night! should make a hell of a difference though! gonna start work on a spare inlet manifold i have try do something different with it! if any one has any info on what mondeo throttle body i need for the swap would help! and how to increase the flow?????!!

Right GF gone back to uni now so i can start working my way through my pile of new toys to go on!

20mm rear spacers
rear abs loom
powerflex rear bushes
sparco pedals
induction hose
1.7 airbox and cold air feed
o/s/f wishbone and bolts
braided hoses
n/s head light
2x yokohama paradas (being fitted tmoz and tracking being done)
black mesh for the front bumper
2x subs and amp
lots of ST orange spray paint!
waiting to make my mind up on which 4 2 1 manifold to buy!

thats all i can remember but there will be more to come as well! this should all be done by FITP and i brought another puma that im putting an engine in as well when i get 10 min!

cheers mate i aint got time to hang around! got my new tyres fitted today they look mean! they where £48 quid each so not bad! lots of grip i pushed them on the way home and all good so far!

20042010218.jpg

and clean puma!
04042010206.jpg

04042010205.jpg

also i final got round to doin this i know its nothing to do with my puma but it still looks cool!

20042010207.jpg

20042010208.jpg

TyeBoi said:
thats not a dig at your car though zara as you know i love it.

No offence taken mate :eek:k:

had plenty of criticism about it but .. wey I dont listen haha my car i do what I like lol!

Yeah the lights are dark, but at night they are clear as day... probs wouldnt have had them fited if I didnt have the LED brakelight in the spoiler :)

i know the feeling! i tinted my KA lights BLACK and was like hmmmm.... but at night it was more than fine and for daytime the middle brake light well made up for the lack of visibility

Latest posts

Back