Steavies little ripper!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TyeBoi said:
gotta love the tool box decals! mines filling up slowly aswell!

yer they look good! might sell it as a limited edition one! lol! thats not my tool box just a service trolley thing, im not posting a pick of my box coz it will turn into who has the biggest toolbox thread! haha!

got my powerflex bushes today £45 not bad! start my other puma tomorrow will put up another thread for that!

i should be gettin some tinted rear lights of jacko at FITP! hopfully?! think they will look good with a silver car and black windows!

Ive seen them on a silver one before and they do look good with all of the rear lights and windows tinted :eek:k: :D

i have tried to do it in photoshop and it looked good will just have to fit them and find out! where did you get your bulbs from as i better get some!

o yer i just brought a 4 2 1 manifold! woo! cant wait to get that fitted! i need to make some time for my own car!

Quick update

my 4 2 1 and 20mm spacers turned up i now have boxes of stuff to fit not gonna get any of it done this week im off for a couple of days and have to start modding the other puma for my mate as well as picking up no. 3 in the morning! im still aiming to get mine done for FITP though! no. 3 might have to wait!

i couldnt wait any longer for my 4 2 1 so decided to fit it tonight all was goin well! it all fits alright its just that it dosent fit to the rest of my exhaust! so now i have got to cut and re weld the rest of the exhaust! i know i was taking a risk buying a pro tech! should be good when done though!

29042010268.jpg

29042010267.jpg

its longer than the old cat which i had blown up im sure i know when i done it as well!

29042010266.jpg
hehe!

on top of that i wanted to fit a new wishbone while i was there but it was badly made so i didnt really get any where=(
i did remove the lower part of the bumper and start preping it for spraying! its gonna be a long night tmoz! o well the joys of modifying!

ok my the exhaust is gonna be cut and welded on Tuesday and i also have a new gearbox mount coming from fords the uprated ones are a bit out of budget at the mo im saving fro some racing cams! fitted my induction hose today cars of the road at the o but im driving the other puma till my mate pays for it! suprised how well it handles with no mods!

He got a Protek, they are on eBay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-PUMA-ZETEC-STAINLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-RACE-MANIFOLD-/170478996390?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b1570ba6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yer dont think i was lucky with it either! o well not driving it is saving me money in petrol! where abouts did you get you new box from i was think about gettin a box for mine and sticking a LSD in it! let me know how it goes!

got a few jobs done tonight! working my way through the pile of parts i have!

fitted 20mm rear spacers
04052010269.jpg

wide puma!
04052010273.jpg

cleaned back box need to polish it if i can be bothered!
04052010270.jpg

fitted new rear ABS sensor so lights all gone! woo!

fitted new rear gearbox mount for my 4 2 1!
04052010272.jpg

04052010271.jpg

gettin my exhaust welded tomorrow so should be able to drive it for the first time in over a week!

also fitted o/s/f wing that was damaged by a stupid air head in a range rover and also o/s wishbone along with new bolts nealy finished spraying lower part of the front bumper so should be on next couple of days!

still to do!

brake hoses
spray engine cover and a few bits in ST orange
power flex rear bushes
change n/s head light
clean car!

thats it for the moment but will prob be more!

Clocks ticking stevie- Only 12 Days to FITP, My money on this being finished by around dinner time this friday

Looks good though

after speaking to you the other day i managed to get me one of those manifolds for £104 it turned up today

are you fiiting yours with sports cat?

ps ...use autosol on your stainless to polish this is how mine looked taking a picture a week after polishing
dapuma027.jpg

dapuma031.jpg

dapuma034.jpg

Not this Friday! but def by next week! got a few bits left though! i`m spraying my manifold at the moment will fit that next week! finished the lower bumper grill and fitted that gettin my exhaust back tomorrow so can final drive it again!

still to do

brake hoses
new brake fluid
rear powerflex bushes
sparco pedals
good clean and clay bar
polish back box i have some autoglym for that!
fill it up with super unleaded and go destroy everything! haha!

the other puma can wait till after i cant get an engine at the mo! so givin me a brake really! haha!

might be getting a front splitter!!

FRP ones are only about £40 at most aren't they? are they uprated from the nromal ones?

no its just a standard one for now an upgraded one was £125 that one is a new standard one and was £65!!! cant get racing puma ones i tried!

4 2 1 is all fitted and drove it tonight =) says it all really! next is racing cams and pully! also sprayed engine cover orange! looks good will take pics and upload when fitted!

does it sound any better with the new mani?(cant wait to fit mine asap).....is that a mongoose exhuast you have?

i read through the modification thread on here and it mentions doing something to the torque restictor??????????????....did you change anything

Latest posts

Back