Steavies little ripper!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah split or come loose pumabuild said they have had lots of people come back within months of fitting them with this problem

read this too

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

my racing cams turned up today (thanks flash!) and got my brackets for the front splitter so one last long night before sunday is in order!

any ideas on how to get scuffs off carbon splitter?!

right i brought another puma! haha! yer i know! but this one is a little trashed so im breaking it tomorrow. so i will soon have black leather seats in mine along with a the matching dash board in dark grey will look a lot better than the blue i have at the moment! also im fitting the rear subs and amp in while its all out im changing the carpet as well for a black one!

it also had the sound system upgrade on this model so i have a ford amp and subs for sale as well if anyone wants them?!

quick update!

black leather all fitted now havent fitted the dash but will do it soon! black carpet is a lot better!
cams are great best thing i have done so far! front splitter is still hanging on after some high speed runs=)
gonna mesh the front bumper grills. need to buy some smaller subs for my master plan to work!

need so sort out my wheel situation so i can charge on with gettin bigger brakes!
and im goin to FORD FAIR!!!!!!!

good news man! tell me what you find about small subs. I want to put some in the original sub bins.

how much did you get your leathers for?..

how much more powerfull does it feel with FRP cams?

TyeBoi said:
good news man! tell me what you find about small subs. I want to put some in the original sub bins.
im tryin to get hold of 2x 8inch subs i have 2 10inch ones but they too big for me really!

pk- i got my leathers for free as i broke another car and kept them for myself! lol!
the casm are great not a massive power increase but i still need the remap! got a lot more mid range torque now though!

quick update!
picking up lightened flywheel tmoz and in a couple of weeks will be fitting that and a whole lot more! just need some money first!

I was going to do the flywheel but heard it lowers your torque?

and any luck with those small subs?

not yet! still looking for some and to sell mine as well!
i spoke to the guy whos done it for me and he said it shouldnt?! will have to wait and see! its should make the acceleration a hell of a lot better! i wil let you know gonna time it before and after!

also done my FRP air box mod so will fit that once i get a pannel fillter.

need to add some pics of new leather!

hope to have
dark grey dash fitted
lightened flywheel
new wheels
300mm brakes fitted and powered coated for FF should be easy!

and yep again im buying another puma! cant help it! lol!

right so

panel filter fitted with FRP air box mod!
jacko TB and MAF fitted still a slight problem but think its sorted now
fitted a new manifold i have sprayed
resprayed engine cover in orange instead of funny yellow!
gave engine bay a dam good clean will post pics when get home!

good nights work me thinks! :D

heres the pics!

before
04072010362.jpg

after!
04072010363.jpg

04072010367.jpg

04072010366.jpg

and here some photos i took when bored at work!

03072010356.jpg

03072010357.jpg

03072010358.jpg

03072010359.jpg

quick update!

flywheel fitted hasnt lowered torque and works really well in the mid range with the racing cams!
fitted new ARB links and reverse light switch.
new wheels fitted and refurbed as well! have sold my old 17s so will be buy my 300mm brakes this week will they get here in time for FF?? who knows! hope so even if they not sprayed just fitted will do!
got an etech upper strut brace should be fitting that at work tmoz and some engine bling as well!

think thats gonna be it till FF which is only next weekend!
o and quick service if i get 5 min!
the difference between the two is mad but is still100% driveable!

14072010370.jpg

14072010372.jpg

14072010373.jpg

14072010369.jpg

14072010371.jpg

not much left from this little pile of bits!
03072010355.jpg

first thing after FF is get the subs and amp wired in and rear beam bushes on!

just finished fitting my 300mm upgrade had a quick drive they goooood!!!!

big orange brakes done
new wheel nuts fitted
fixed wing mirror thanks jacko!
new denso plugs! impressed with them!

post pics later! :twisted:

Back