super brilliance

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alex,

Yes I used to have Super Brilliance White Bulbs on my old car which were the main (dipped) beam.

You can buy them in Halfords.

Mark :)

Halfords are doing BOGOF

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... yId_205263

Midnight Blue said:
Main and dipped are the same bulbs .... 2 lights on for dipped and all 4 on for main beam

Hmm I have always thought that Main and dipped were the same lights, only that Main are dipped lights that are tilted upwards ??

Is this right? :grin:

Mark1 said:
Midnight Blue said:
Main and dipped are the same bulbs .... 2 lights on for dipped and all 4 on for main beam

Hmm I have always thought that Main and dipped were the same lights, only that Main are dipped lights that are tilted upwards ??

Is this right? :grin:

different lenses produce a different light pattern from each bulb.

I must admit, I have the ebay ones in my car, which are a lot better than normal...

we splashed out and got the ring super brillance for staceys car, and it is definity brighter than mine.

Not sure is the halfords are same spec as ring?

Yeah they are, Ive done ALOT of night driving, country lanes and motorways and for the price I wouldnt use anything different, they do look good aswell as they are bright white and dont give off the yellowy colour :D

also get a free set of side lights lol

I changed over to the Halfords SB bulbs in the Thunder today .... god knows how Ben saw the road!! Also replaced the wiper blades.

hey, ive just ordered the bulbs from ebay that were recommended by zara....thanks for the advice....noone replied to my post, lol, so you've helped x thanks ..:D :D

Back