Surrey Puma Meet - November

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma09

Hi All,

I am thinking about having a go at arranging a Surrey meet in November...

Firstly need to see if there is enough interest, before I take it any further!

Please vote on the Poll :wink:

Proposed Location:
Tattenham Corner, Epsom Downs

Meet location would be in the free car park, marked #1 on the map which has a Beefeater Pub/Restaurant nearby for drinks and food. Tattenham Corner overlooks Epsom Racecourse and the golf course and has great view and should be good for Pics

Where is it:
Tattenham Corner is 3 miles North of Junction 8 of the M25

Surrey_Walks_Map17.gif
tattenhamcorner.jpg

Day/Time:
TBA

Please let me know your thoughts and feedback 8)

~
Lawrence

there are a few members along the m3, and near that area, so should ok, if a weekend drive/meal/pub i;d think.

Hi All,

Looks like we have enough interest :) I have had 10 replies all in all + hopefully a few more would come between now and then!

Will have a look at the diary and racing dates this evening and try and arrage a date.

If anyone is unsure...

I have been told that it is a very good scenic venue, and that the "Focusowners" club go there every last Sunday of every month! The pub/restuarant is apparently very good, but a bit slow when ordering hot food but has excellent outdoor seating that overlooks the Racecourse, Downs & Car parks.

The meet will be a joint one between members of both Puma forums (I hope thats not a problem for anyone)

Cheers,

Lawrence

Latest posts

Back