Camping 2nd of April- 5th of April- Bank Holiday weekend

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty1.7

OK All, I have been doing a little work into this and decided to put out for every one.

The Location- http://www.bolmynydd.co.uk/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5 star camp site, Hot showers, Seperate toliet's, looks really nice and the owner seems a really nice bloke from the e-mails I have had from him.

Weather- I know most will be concerned about this, the site owner has informed me that the past 3 years has been very reasonable weather wise, with very little rain. But should still eb fun either way though

Cost- He's doing us abit of a deal- £28 each per person for the whole stay- Cheap Bank Holiday Holiday (Bad english i know but hey)

Not sure on the need for a deposit yet, I have asked if one is needed.

Location- North wales, Near to Abersoch on the Lynn Pinnsula- Camp site is ment to be sheltered by Lanbedrog hill from westerly wind's- also very close to aa sheltered bay for those brave enough (or in my current case Fat enough) to go swimming in the sea.

Things to do in the area- Go Karting, Night out in town, Goto the Beach, Lots of relaxing, Meal out(Few nice resturants there), good driving roads

Proxmity to places
Beach- 10 Minute walk
Pub- 5-15 Minute stagger
Shop- 10-15 Minute walk/ drive to bigger supermarkets.

Proposed details-
Day 1
Meet at a Little chef at the end of the M56 Just before the Welsh border
Drive down the A55 Along the coast to the site- set up camp- BBQ For Tea, drink beer- Pub Visit?

Day 2- Go Karting? Chill on the beach?
Meal out some were and then night out in abersoch with the rich folk?

Day 3- More relaxing- Horse riding for those who want to? Visit some places (Theres some roads that were used for a James Bond Film about 20 minutes away?)
Beach party/ BBQ / Pub Meal out?

Day 4- Late ish start- Big bbq style breakfast
Maybe a visit to the Sea life center/ Canrfon(sp) Castle
Dinner some were pub lunch
All go our seperate ways and return to our dwellings?

Equipment needed- Tent- you can share if you want
Sleeping bag
Torch / Lantern
BBQ's- we can get the throw away ones
Paper plates and plastic forks and plastic cups etc
Change of clothes
Swimming stuff(?)

And Beer/ bits of food- Coolboxes could be usefull to

I am also arranging for a electric hook up and will be aquring a plug adaptor for phones to be charged / small mini hifi to be used if needs be

We should take some wind breakers as well just in case and maybe a Gazeboo or 2?

And some camping chairs as well.

People Confirmed so far

1. Scott
2. Nik
3. Stu (Studge
4. Kat
5. Vix (Maybe)
6. Kev (Maybe)
8. Neil (Maybe)
9. Nadge (Scotts mate- Maybe)
10. Carly (Scotts Housemate-Maybe)
11. Claire (Carlys friend- Maybe)
12. Verity (Carlys Mate-Maybe)
13. Louise (Carlys Mate- Maybe)

They also allow dogs as well.

If you intrested put your names on the list- Please put if you are a Maybe

Updated with names- 28/1/10

Mart N.P Mate totally understand

Ross- its ok bud this site should be £14 a night just for 1 night- basically doing buy 2 get 1 free

Just found out that we wonh't need any sort of deposit untill- Just pay when we arrive

So should make it a little easier for anyone if your thinking of going? Give's us all three months to put some money aside to go.

I'd gestimate that you should look at around £100-200 pounds in total to cover everything with change left over there.

Thats working on the following numbers as a rough guide

£28 for camping
£60-80 for fuel around 2 tanks ish
£30 Meal out with drinks
£30 quid night at the pub
£40 quids worth of food (bbq stuff inc)
£25 of beer
£10-15 for Go karting ish
£10-15 if we goto the swimming park/ play squash etc.
£5 i think to get into Sea life place/ castle
£20 for the pub lunch (route home) with drinks

What does everyone else think? i know thats over the ammount at the top but we don't have to do everything on there and people will want to do the own thing

Very good planning mate! I will think about it as I can shave off a lot of those prices as I don't have to drink! Will also get Kev's opinion.

Well i've tried to cober all basis- But as normal with these things they aren't a hard and fast ruleing- people will want to do the own thing so thats completly fine

Oh N.B- Vix there are sometimes dolphins off the coast here and there is some animal display shows/ rare birds homes in the area as well, its a areally nice place as well

N.B To everyone

This years trip is to be cancelled

However there WILL be one next year- Same time

As soon as i Can I'll be putting the details up

Apologies to all those who expressed Intrest

I think it would sit better though if we go next year- More time for people to arrange holidays etc.

See this thread for details

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back