West Wales Meet - w/e of 12/06/09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PussCat

As has been mentioned on the 'other forum' , we're planning to hold a Wales meet in June.. and the date has been set as the weekend of the 12th.

We've already had 2 meets in Wales last year, and we're looking at a similar format to the 2 last times.. this is a weekend meet starting on the Friday night and continuing through (for the 'committed' ones amongst us) to the Monday morning - but if you don't want to come for the whole weekend then you can still come and meet up with us for a day if you like ;)

Generally we've met up on the Friday, lounged about a bit, then gone for a longish drive on the Saturday.... BBQ, beer and singstar on Saturday evening, then on Sunday a shorted drive taking in a few sights (a castle, that kind of thing)... going back to our base for a repeat of Saturday night on Sunday, and then everyone heading off again on Monday morning (possibly via Demon Tweeks, lol)

Also as in previous times, we'll be looking to book accommodation for everyone who wants it for the weekend, and details of that will follow once I've worked them out, but it's likely to somewhere near Aberystwyth.....

Anyone interested??

0000000.jpg

0000003.jpg

0000004.jpg

Still a maybe, like i have said to Dunk get back to me with prices etc and i have not got full wknd off work but can maybe stop by for 1 night or something...

All days now booked off from work, looking forward to this long weekend :cool:

hi again folks... got an email off the owners of the lodges saying someone else wanted our weekend! So I've had to go ahead and book, lol.....

The lodges are near Penybont, midway between Kington and Rhayader on the A44, and they're called Bryn Thomas Lodges... the ones we have booked are Ithon Bank and WoodSide ... or is it Brook view ;)

Both have hot tubs - whether we use them or not is another matter lol....

Have a lookie here if you want http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/penybont/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We've had to pay a deposit.... but until we know how many people are coming it's hard to know how much it's gonna cost each lol.....

Each Lodge has one double, one twin, one bunk room and a sofa bed.

So now you know where we're staying lol..... anyone else fancy coming?

Just a little bump.... if anyone fancies coming along for all or part of the weekend, just let me know :D

Mort666, taliabee, spectre17, MikePass, R5CPD, PussCat and 3Ddunk will deffo be there ;)

Latest posts

Back