Nurburgring 3-6 July Accomodation Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Leaving on the morning of Friday 3rd July and returning the evening of Monday 6th July

For those that have not been, take a look at the website:

http://www.ringhaus.com/hotel_en/public/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:Dal:

I stayed there the last time I went and can tell you it's very clean, well furnished, comfortable, friendly staff (that speak English!) has a nice bar and food and extremely well appointed being 200yds from the ring main entrance! It's not a run down old place at all. Well worth the money I'd say.

I may be able to get us a small discount if we block book (and will also make sure we all get in ok that close to the Formula 1 up the road the next weekend)

From Frank just now!:
Quote:
Send me a list of names, if you have couples in the group who want to have a double, and who is willing to share rooms (best price)!
Discount for a group booking is o.k.!
Cheers
Frank
http://www.ringhaus.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If we book now, and pay when we get there, it may give us a chance to benefit from a hopeful rise in the pound to the Euro before the summer (fingers crossed)

If you could put your names down in this thread by 18th January 2009 with if you'd like to stay here and if you want to share or have your own room etc, then I'll send it off to Frank and we'll know we're booked.

Please use this thread, chat or PM's (or other means! lol) to discuss who wants to stay with whom, sharing arrangements, dates etc. then let me know and I'll update this thread.

Obviously there are other places to stay that could be cheaper or dearer and there is camping of course if you want. I'm just trying to make some arrangements for everyone to make your trip a bit easier and less stressful.

Come the night of 18th January 2009 I'll send the following list to Frank to get us booked.

DEFINATE LIST I have sent to Frank...

Room 1 (Double) - Zarablackcoupe + AndyW
Room 2 (Twin) - Mort666 & Shyann
Room 3 (Twin) - Ant + Dad (AndyW friends)
Room 4 (Twin) - Spike. + Laura
Room 5 (Double) - Geoff and Jen (AndyW friends)
Room 6 (Twin) - yippeekiay + Liam

So we now need 6 rooms. 2 doubles, and 4 twins

EDIT 26/03/09
As per later post:

Dal wrote:

I've managed to get the rooms for the following prices:

Twin/Double = 227.50 Euros
Triple = 280 Euros

Normal non-Event time rooms are 255 and 315 Euros - and more when we're going so I don't think I've done too bad.

Quote:

And I will make you a special all-in offer for a few dollars more

You can have a food and drink package which includes:

Friday: Dinner
Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Monday: Breakfast

All you can eat and drink (coffee, tea, softdrinks, beer, wine)

Price is £100 each for the meal deal. I'm asking if we can pay on the day of arrival for that. It's not bad value if you look at their menu on their website.

FOOD PACKAGE LIST

From the previous emails which have been sent by Dal and Frank it states that it will be £100 for the food and drink... I will confirm this though and let everyone know..

In the meantime if you are interested will you post your name below....

In the meantime if you are interested will you post your name below....

AndyW
Ann
Ant
Geoff
Jen
Laura
Paul
Phil
Ross

:D

Im just not sure about this £100 deal, its alot of money when there are two of us, was hoping to spend max £400 on the whole trip but thats £200 straight out. We could take food with us but wouldnt want to be sat in the room while everyone is eating downstairs without us too.

Matt thats exactly what Im fdoing mate.... I dont eat alot anyways and im VERY fussy so thats why Im not doing the food package..

Yea I could drink £100 worth of booze though lol :Shock:

Ok you can sit upstairs with me and amanda and get pissed, we'll be passing through duty free so we can stock up!

oh no bed hopping this time..... I have company in my own bed for hopping on ;)

LMAO

zarablackcoupe said:
oh no bed hopping this time..... I have company in my own bed for hopping on ;)

LMAO

Who says they're going to be willing to get "hopped" on?... :p

who said you had a choice?? :p

LOL!!

walked in to that one hehehehe..... *sniggers*

Questions????????????????

- How much is the acommodation? (sure Dal told us, but lost in the thread!)
- Can we pay by card for the rooms/food/drink package?
- Are there any extra costs at the hotel we need to pay for?

EDIT - package price (3 nights)?

I've managed to get the rooms for the following prices:

Twin/Double = 227.50 Euros about 192
Triple = 280 Euros about 237

Ross im still waiting for Frank to reply to my email about confirmation about the rooms, details of costs...

ive sent 3 emails already to him and will keep on his back...

you'll know when i know, they do accept all major credit cards....

Back