Nurburg Ring - 24th May - 27th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we will get things sorted this week....sorry been away in poland last week...will sort the bokking tonight or tomorrow.

I called them their internt booking is broken so email sent. I will be going with my two sons, one girlfriend mine and my sons girlfriend too....will be taking one FRP at least, maybe two if the turbo cars are done, and one GTO and a Nissan 300 ZX

will be fun.

are we planning on being on the track for two days or three...

where are we meeting, I know I should read this in the thread but am a bit hectic.

I will take the MAN truck with trailer and possibly another truck with trailer....so we will have space for two or three cars, may be useful if someone has a break down...most likely us so we will be prepared...

How are people getting on with booking the Ringhaus? I know they having server problems, etc

Can you let us know who has paid their deposit, so we can update list

I am trying to book, but email sent then they will sort me out...so when are we meeting in dover, do I need to book the ferry too then...am so not with it on this, just been too buisy, usual state for me, too much to do and not enough time to do it...

we are starting the stirp down of the gto next week ready for her run around the track, she is an old girl and will not be at her best but with a lot of the bits taken off am hoping to lose about 300 kgs. if she goes okay will then think about removing the rear steer mechanism and maybe the glass and the rear tailgat for a lighter version...but we will see, you all know me and plans it takes forever to sort anything..

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you... been an extremely busy week wth work and a funeral yesterday..

as Ross says just keep us posted on how your getting along wit bookings etc :)

yes i am nearly booked spoke to one of the girls and was supposed to send email but forgot email broekn at this computer need to send it via other mail...

by all means book the ferry

Ferry -

http://www.aferry.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or https://ferry.dfdsseaways.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

depart dover 8:00am 24/05
depart dunkirk 6:00pm 27/05

at the moment its saying £124 , I know zara got it cheaper by booking last minute last time, but there is a risk there!

am all booked now..just doing ferry, although will need to confirm what I am taking first....might just take a couple of trailers and a third car by road...

yippeekiay said:
£124 for the ferry :shock: that has increased dramatically in the last few years.

yes, sure was about £80 when I looked when this tread started

no don't know if to leave it for last minute discount, or just book it now

Is a bit cheaper dover/calais (£108)

Back