Nurburg Ring - 24th May - 27th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn got to go to court on the morning of the 24th so will have to meet you guys at the Hotel....if the case finishes at midday I should be able to get to you guys by about 9-10 in the evening...

looks like i am not going to make it guys, bloody court case can be changed and it wont be heard until after midday so no way we will get there until saturday and only one of the cars is looking to be ready...well annoyed...will cost me a few bob to cancel the rooms too...

Zara said:
ATTENDEES

Zara - Minibox
Ross (spike) - Focus ST500
Sparx?
RyanG - FRP
Paulob1 - FRP and whatever else he finds
Mort666 - Bike

Hey Chick.. I won't be coming to this - haven't been following the thread and didn't even realise my name was on the list!
Nice of Mac to put both our names down then back out himself..... :roll:

Ginger Tom said:
I'm gonna go by euro tunnel as I should be able to get it cheap, and I'll meet up with you in Dunkirk if that's ok with everyone?

Have you got Zara's number?

Alreet.

Sorry i havent been online for awhile, my laptops buggered and forums run shite on my phone.

Just a reminder to print your hotel booking emails off, i dont think wer meeting anyone in Dover?

Drop me a PM if u need my number, otherwise sees you in a few days! :D

Have a great weekend Z. Gutted I'm not coming as I'm having withdrawal symptoms, I was actually thinking today about 'popping' over as I'm off all weekend but I'd struggle to get there by Saturday morning with no sleep and have to be back at work on Tuesday early doors.

Conclusion is, I'd be mad to even try doing the above :lol:

Again, have fun ya lucky buggers :(

Back