Nurburgring 3-6 July Accomodation Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chris3boro said:
Wish I was going now :(

So get your arse along Chris!!...lol

Not going to bother with the food package either Z, £100 is a lot each for only 3 nights especially as I'm staying over there for another 4 weeks or so. I eat once a day if I'm lucky and have drank myself silly for 25+ years, getting too old so hardly drink anymore as I often make a complete pratt of myself...lol - love the bloody stuff but wise I pace myself - Plus I'm not going to encourage our Liam as he gets up to enough sh#t with the deadwood he calls his mates...little bugger...lol

haha... yeah well thats why I have opted not to go for it either Paul.... Im lucky if I eat 1 proper meal a day..

Right...

had an email from Frank this morning... ive sent him about 7 over the last week lol.

Rooms are confirmed as: 227.50 euros for the 3 nights which works out at £192.22 GBP

The rooms are definately there for us, and I have informed him of the two twin rooms we no do not need... and he is ok about the deposit as they are secured..

I will send him a list of the food package list if he requires as he has asked if we want it..

so thats that sorted :D

Good work Zara - hope they buy you a pint at the Ringhaus!

Think yourself luck you've only been doing it a couple of weeks!

:derr:

oh the emailing hasnt bothered me tbh.... kept my mind off other things... lol

Back