*Nurburgring 3rd-6th July 2009 accomodation thread - locked*

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where?? :pinkeye: LOL
Ive emailed him now so will keep everyone posted when I get a response :)

lol, i'm sure could;ve taken a double, but just easier with a twin! lol

we're still on for coming along! :)

Ive had an email from Frank this morning..... The new list is fine and dandy with him :)

Hes gonna email me in a few hours with more details...

Will keep every1 posted :D

Not a problem Paul... :D

Its no trouble, and im sure every1 wants a bed to sleep in while we'r there... well Id sleep in the car as long as I had access to a shower! :lol:

oooo Beer... that leads to silly things :funny:

haha, I dread to think what state your bed is going to be in by the end of the trip :lol: (from you jumping on it I mean lol).

I think it will only be fair to try out a selection of the local beers. It would be rude not to, especially as on the saturday we don't have to be in a fit state to drive until after lunch time :lol:

I could try sleeping on the bike if needs be but it might be a bit uncomfortable :D

haha..... erm I dread to think the state of Andy with me jumping on the bed all the time! :funny:

oh yeah definately agree there.. im not a rude person, and i think we'll all need it after the drive over... a nice reward of course! lol!!

well if needs be you'll just have to go and jump on Jamie's instead, but shhhhhh, don't tell him ;)

Just wondering if anything got finalised about a drink and food package which was mentioned a while ago. Dal might be able to confirm it if you don't have any info. It's not essential, but I was just curious :)

Frank mentioned it was £100 / 100 Euros (not sure which) for the long weekend.
I'm sure Zara can confirm that with Frank though.

Frank is going to send me all details of room prices and food packages later on as he is very busy at the moment...

From the previous emails which have been sent by Dal and Frank it states that it will be £100 for the food and drink... I will confirm this though and let everyone know..

In the meantime if you are interested will you post your name below....

In the meantime if you are interested will you post your name below....

AndyW
Ant - poss
Phil - poss
Geoff
Jen
Paul
Jamie
Mark
Matt - poss
Amanda - poss
Ann

(Andy, will you confirm with Ant etc please? thanks)
Cheers

hence why your already on the list..... lol but will you double check with Ant, his dad, Jeff and Jen please

Ah sorry, I couldn't see the list before :wall:

Yeah sure, will check with "my mates" :funny:

lol alreet then.... or you just didnt have your glasses on :hide: hehe

what..? the rats coming too? :lol:

wel.... in some ways you could be classed as animal yourself ;) hehehehe

Definitely interested in the food/drink package, I'll be sampling some of the local delights too I imagine!! I'll ask Mark if he wants to put down for it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back