What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my final gas & electricity bills through from my old place after I moved.
After they shuffled a credit around, I owed them a grand total of £3.33!

For all those people out there who have issues with utility companies and gas and electric supplies, just rember that thay can only come after you for 18 months of charges. They will always try and get you to pay the full sum, but a cheep letter from a solicitor will stop them in there tracks.

Treated to a fly past by a squadron of biplanes and a Fokker Triplane as they headed to and from a dogfight display over the nearby Knebworth Sonisphere Festival.

alanH said:
For all those people out there who have issues with utility companies and gas and electric supplies, just rember that thay can only come after you for 18 months of charges. They will always try and get you to pay the full sum, but a cheep letter from a solicitor will stop them in there tracks.

there is another solution - don't get into arrears in the first place!

actually (and I have no experience of this...) don't they cut you off before you get to 18 months worth of debit?

Until you're coming back to blighty?

hot on the heels of his cousin a couple of months ago, the arrival of my new Grandson made my day today! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ronin, weighing in at an impressive 8,14. It's been quite a struggle getting him here but mum and baby (and granddad) all doing well now :)

Dal said:
Until you're coming back to blighty?

Yup, there's only forty days of procrastination left over what car to get next!

(Actually, it'll probably be the Civic and MX-5)

PhilLew said:
hot on the heels of his cousin a couple of months ago, the arrival of my new Grandson made my day today! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ronin, weighing in at an impressive 8,14. It's been quite a struggle getting him here but mum and baby (and granddad) all doing well now :)

congrats!

makes my managing to change all the innards of my wc without having any leaks afterwards look rather insignificant!

BenF said:
PhilLew said:

congrats!

makes my managing to change all the innards of my pc without having any geeks look rather insignificant!

I finally got the ABS to work as it should. After rear disc conversion it was acting a bit, especially when the car would be very slow and almost stopping. The system would pass self test, but would grind at low speeds. Finally sorted it out and over the moon now! :lol:

Latest posts

Back