What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your getting £500 off a push iron Ben then your still paying far too much so I dread what it's costing. The only type of bike I'd want that could take that sort of discount is a bike that does over 150mph without breaking a sweat and without the need for pedals :lol:

yippeekiay said:
If your getting £500 off a push iron Ben then your still paying far too much so I dread what it's costing. The only type of bike I'd want that could take that sort of discount is a bike that does over 150mph without breaking a sweat and without the need for pedals :lol:

yes Yip, I am sure there are new motorcycles that cost less - and I doubt that I will ever get up to 50 mph on it - anything past 40 mph will require lots of sweat in any case. On the other hand, it won't cost me a penny in fuel, insurance or road fund licence :-D

quest63 said:
Sounds like an open invitation to all members if you ask me :grin:

The Beers are on Mick :-D
Puma Babe said:
in a lovely hotel, food is fantastic, room is lovely and someone else is paying!!!
Unfortunately it was January past :(
Phew... :lol:

I'm easily pleased, but finding a new pair of jeans and some trainers that actually fit me properly. :shock:

Back