What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plastered a small ceiling today.
I`d forgotten just how much money you can make plastering (will buy my rear disc conversion!)
Loadsamoney :thumbs:

Unfollowing 90% of the people, companies and groups I follow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook because it's all information I couldn't give a stuff about.

:pose2:

I think I will end up missing the Twitter thing :lol:

I usually just unfollow key drivel posters.

Dal said:
Unfollowing 90% of the people, companies and groups I follow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook because it's all information I couldn't give a stuff about.

:pose2:

I hit 'unsubscribe' to 95% of the emails I receive these days. It's cut down on marketing emails massively.

F1 Silverstone tickets arrived :thumbs:

Just had a completely out of the blue phone call offering me a completely free and on the road car at the end of July :shock:

Not a Puma but hey :-D

exhaust%20001_zpsiqcie9hz.jpg

Arrived yesterday
Wee present for "buttercup" to go with my existing Hoffman centre tube

Won £75 on John McGuiness to win the Senior TT today. Never bet against the guy with the Number 1 plate!

Got my Puma back this evening in fully working order having being stranded at a garage for a week with a dead fuel pump! Garage couldn't source the right pump - her build date was during a changeover period between 1 type of pump to another so there was a lot of confusion over which was the right one.

But thanks to Ian at Puma Bits we got the right one which works perfectly! Happy

Went past the garage that I visited a month ago and noticed... haha... that the... hahaha... Citroen, ho ho, haha, sorry hehe, I viewed a month... hahahahaha, hohohoho, hehehehe, was... hahahaha still..... whoa ho ho ho... there!

hahahahahahaha

Serves them right for not taking up my offer. :funny:

Was at Farm curve looking on Village corner for the British F1 Grand Prix today.

T'was great!

We had a great spot at Farm curve / Village corner. Saw Crashtornado take out Grosjean and Alonso wipe Button out as well and Verstappen get it all wrong right in front.

The noise and atmosphere with the crowd made it for us - amazing day out with the best finish with Hamilton winning after a great race.

And that Typhoon.. Mental.

Driver parade by DAL3D, on Flickr

typhoon3 by DAL3D, on Flickr

Going ballistic:
typhoon2 by DAL3D, on Flickr

Red Devils:
RedDevils by DAL3D, on Flickr

Start Video:
Silverstone F1 2015 Start Village Corner by DAL3D, on Flickr

Back