Xmas 08 Dinner+Party! Giraffe @ Milton Keynes, 7pm 20 Dec 08

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOK

giraffe.jpg

Puma owners Xmas Dinner and Party @ Giraffe, Milton Keynes, 7PM 20th December 2008

Current attendees:
BOK (colin) food/deposit sorted
Crystalpuma (Vix) + Supersonic (Kev) food/deposit sorted
Dal + Cherie food/deposit sorted
Red (Matt) food/deposit sorted
spikebmth (Ross) food/deposit sorted
shyann (Ann) + Brian food/deposit sorted

Looking forward to that Xmas dinner with good old roast turkey carvery, thick pile carpets, open fire, creaky wooden chairs and the jolly sounds of Slade? Well you won't like this then :lol:

Giraffe is one of my favourite eateries for it's wide choice of decent foods (including an interesting veggie selection) and fun bright lively atmosphere. So I thought it would be good place to have a non-traditional type dinner :)
Giraffe website: http://www.giraffe.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The restaurant has easy, free parking right outside and Milton Keynes is well served by motorways from all directions.

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 16&iwloc=A

Full address for SatNav:
39 - 41 Silbury Arcade Centre
Milton Keynes
MK9 3AG

Crackers, glowsticks and party poppers provided :p

If you'd like to join us I will require all the following before the first week of December:
1. Please send me a PM to say that you'd like to join us and let me know the number of people attending
2. I will require a deposit of £10 per head (PayPal preferred)
3. Please send me your choice of food (see menu below). Choice of 2 course (any 2 combo starter or main or desert @£14.95) or 3 course (any combo of starter and main and desert £19.95).
4. I will PM you back to confirm and add you (and any guests) to the attendees list

CLICK BELOW FOR XMAS MENU (opens PDF)
http://www.giraffe.net/files/xmas_08.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you can make it and see you there!

Colin I wish I could come to this but unfortunately its too far for me :( and Im on a night out on the Friday

Hope its a good one though :)

zarablackcoupe said:
Colin I wish I could come to this but unfortunately its too far for me :( and Im on a night out on the Friday
Hope its a good one though :)

I'm 99% attending your meet the week before but probably stopping off in Leeds the night before :p

No probs, I can give you my number closer to the time if you like - in case you have any problems :)

Ahh man. I'm just waiting for a meet in the Midlands and which I can make.
As much as I'd love to meet up, Milton Keynes is a bit out of my range.

Hopefully next time...:(

We're in Mate :thumbs:

Will have a look through the menu and let you know with payment :)

Thanks Dal and Cherie for your food choices and deposit :D

red pls have a shifty at the menu and PM me your choice, thanks :D

Martin, shame you can't make it, I'm sure I'll meet you at some point :D

Colin.

Booking forms arrived...any more takers?

One week to go before I submit our party order.

shyann said:
Hi Col Is it possible for me & Brian to come or am I too late?

Ann

Nooo not too late, have sent you a PM with details :cool:

Added you to the list properly Matt :cool:

Thanks for your cheque deposit Ann :cool:

Ross is now joining us :cool:

Final orders before I submit the booking tonight?

Don't worry Vicky there will be meets next year...another Wales meet being put together I think (South Wales) keep tabs on the forums :cool:

We're staying in another caravan park I think :derr:

Back