Xmas 08 Dinner+Party! Giraffe @ Milton Keynes, 7pm 20 Dec 08

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pls do, you've been very quiet of latee (same goes for the other Vix)... :-(

Looks like I might have to restart my Facebook account properly again :whistle:

I guess all those meet photos are still strewn around Facebook with my mug on them anyway...

Oh and I need to regain control of my Millennum Puma Appreciation group as well... :cool:

See you all tomorrow :)

PM me for my mobile no. if you don't have it in case you are late, will get the chef to put your food in the Hostess (not literally) ;)

See you all on this meet tomorrow..

:D

We meeting anywhere before? Any particular cat park before the meal?

Dal said:
See you all on this meet tomorrow..

We meeting anywhere before? Any particular cat park before the meal?

There is parking right outside but no pre-meet place planned (so no convoy) as it'll be pitch black by 6pm anyway...

If I could ask kindly to try and park together, noses facing away from the restaurant :p

We'll be lucky to park together but the shoppers might be clearing by then so you never know.

PS: Is there a competition for the dirtiest car?

I have already asked staff about parking, the shopers will be gone when we turn up (supposedly!).

I don't think I'm going to clean the Puma, still has about 700 miles of dirt on it from last weekend :-(

Mine was last washed on the Anniversary meet on the 1st November, so about 1800 miles ago.

:(

Thanks to Colin for organising this tonight!

Good to finally meet Russ and Ann & Brian as well as the regular suspects 8)

Had a very good meal with lots of laughs. Crackers, glow sticks and crackers added to the general madness!

Gallery here for all your embarrassing photos:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back home now, thanks for a great night anf lots of laughs! Many thanks to all that came...Vix, Kev, Darren, Cherie, Ann, Brian, Ross...where was Matt though...I think he forgot to come

Big thank you to Ann for the lovely little hen frying pan :)wub:) and Vix for the helium filled hen, oh what fun but she has deflated a bit now (the hen, not Vix)...you'll see all the pics in due course Some embarrassing ones I think but what the hell it's fun

I think I scared the waitress a bit...oh well if you can't stand the heat...:p

Hope you all got home safely and see many of you very soon!

:whino:
Col

Pics in the gallery
[albumimg]1110[/albumimg]

Sorry all :(

As soon as Dal mentioned it on the phone I realised and had forgot. To avoid delay to you all I decided it best to let you enjoy your evening without having to wait an extra hour for the dummy!

Glad you all had a good time.. there's always next year!

Thanks Col for organising this. It was lovely to meet Dal & Cherie, Vix & Kev, & Ross & Col again. It was brilliant company, lots & lots of laughs, & good food, & 5 lovely Pumas :wub:

I've posted a few piccys in the gallery :D

Ann

Glad you all had fun!!!! :D
I will be there next time lol - some good piccies tooo :D

Back