Yet another Fiesta ST...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

... Although this one is mine :-D

The Civic was getting right on my tits so this seemed like a great replacement. The glowing press reviews are hard to ignore, and from what I can tell so far, pretty accurate!

Superb choice mate! Can't wait to see it and have a passenger ride :thumbs:

Looks the dogs doo-dahs!

oilburner said:
[post]350769[/post] Looks great! White really suits the Fiesta

Agreed - I test drove a black one initially and wasn't a fan of the looks. It was almost a bit too discrete.

Nearly bought another Fiesta ST myself but finally went for the Polo GTI 1.8 FSI.

Make sure you invest in a steering wheel lock and maybe move the OBD port Neil, several of my colleagues have had their STs stolen recently

How's it going with the new car then Neil? Bonded with it yet?

:drive:

Dal said:
[post]351006[/post] How's it going with the new car then Neil? Bonded with it yet?

:drive:

I had an awesome drive back to Halton from Newbury on Sunday but haven't had the chance to drive it since - I'm working some mental hours with our new intake. I'm itching to get out and drive it again, but I'm working all weekend :cry:

I do like it a hell of a lot though.

Yup, cool with me :)

I went out for a little drive the other night and managed to take some better pictures (for those who know the area, the location is Wendover Woods, near, errr, Wendover.

I managed to sneak a couple of pictures next to the grotesque new Type R:

I've also been having a play around with the Ford Sync system. I've downloaded the Spotify app so I can stream music via bluetooth to the stereo. Also I can access my entire music library on my iPod via voice control - much better than scrolling through endless menus as I had to on the Civic.

I also found this option on the sat nav menu that amused me somewhat:

For obvious reasons, 'Leisurely' hasn't been selected!

Great pictures! I love the contrast in this one:

Neil said:
[post]351469[/post]
IMG_20160429_192348_zpsucriozov.jpg

:thumbs:

Back