MoondustProject

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexwilliams840

Hi guys, here's my puma, going to be doing a few things to it, but i have no list as such yet.
EDIT: This thread is now two Pumas, one died and I rebuilt and gave it to my girlfriend and the other is my new one

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

Put some 16's on with toyo t1r's and painted my calipers blue. 300mm brake upgrade is on the cards.

DSC01130.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

my boot has been filled, built from scratch by myself. i'm quite proud of it even though my carpeting is a bit ropey :)
icee.jpg

Thanks :) the arches havent been done, they need doing as theres a bit bubbling on the drivers side

Coilovers are high on my priority list ;-) undecidrd what make to go for, been looking at ap and i noticed many people use them so..

Painted my knob, black and red, may change that however and fitted some aero wipers, think they look quite good, alot better than fords anyway :D

2012-01-10140516.jpg

2012-01-20140420.jpg

2012-01-20140432.jpg

looking good there mate :eek:k:
I agree with the blades I have them on the FRP and are definately much better!

Starting to carbon wrap parts of the trim
2012-03-13224513.jpg

White cover & Ramair filter
2012-03-24130727.jpg

Got these racaro's on ebay for £1.20! bargain :)
2012-03-16102907.jpg

Can you give me a feedback from that air filter ramair? I was looking for one but didnt find any feedback ! Btw, what a bargain! 1,20£ wow awesome!!

i know right! i couldnt believe it! i'm going to fit a duct on the bonnet to scoop in the cold air, very good filter IMO even better when it's fed with cold air :grin:

Done a few more little things lately, no time for anything big just yet..

Clear lights and rear mud flaps, sprayed with nissan midnight blue.
DSC01378.jpg

White carbon wrap on parts of the interior as well as white leather door card, will be changing these to blue soon.
DSC01379.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

love these dials
DSC01382.jpg

oh? i never heard that before.. is that too small for all pumas or certain wishbones? do powerflex fit correctly?

I heard nothing but good things about them also... so i bought a full set... spent hours trying to remove the old bushes, then tried the floflex and some were 2-3mm too small and others 2-3mm too big.... so after all that time i just had to call a motor factors and get some OEM wishbones urgently. After all that waste of time, i wont be trying that again, OEM are just fine.

Back