Black.....Project Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these the right diadem bulbs for front indicators, Cheers?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xtec-581-PY21w-Diadem-Indicator-Bulbs-Offset-Pin_W0QQitemZ220570683066QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item335b0986ba#ht_1996wt_982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DAN-HN said:
Are these the right diadem bulbs for front indicators, Cheers?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xtec-581-PY21w-Diadem-Indicator-Bulbs-Offset-Pin_W0QQitemZ220570683066QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item335b0986ba#ht_1996wt_982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep thats the ones :eek:k:

I did post a link to the place I got mine from earlier in the thread aswel ;)

Over the weekend managed to get the front calipers cleaned up abit, sanded and a coating of paint :)

Didn't have a big enough socket so unfortunately had to do them on the car, will get them off and give them a proper clean up at a later date :)

SDC11436.jpg

SDC11437.jpg

After a clean up and sanding down

SDC11445.jpg

SDC11446.jpg

Got the paint on...

SDC11449.jpg

SDC11450.jpg

Now that the paint is on, I'm not 100% about the colour... thinking of doing them black next time but gonna see how they look when the cars had a clean and the wheels have had a good rub down

Stripped the inner arches down to find a nice beach sitting there lol! :|

SDC11441.jpg

SDC11443.jpg

Cheers mate :) can't wait to get them off properly though :)

Aye thats exactly what im thinking atm, the wheels are covered in brake dust atm though so gonna give it a wash then will have a butchers and post up lol!

TyeBoi said:
lol love the beach! i found that in mine too!.... and a massive bit of rust lol

LOL probs saved myself a couple of Kilos haha!!

Aye the rust is bad :( just don't have the money to sort it just yet though :(

if its under the car then rub it down as far as it will go and paint it with black hammerite.

yeah i bet you did save a few kilos!

it's not, it's right on the wing... on the inner arch

The rust on the floor is off the brake calipers lol!!

No socket big enough to take them off????

It's only an M12 socket (I think 17mm or thereabouts) to take out the 2 caliper bolts which I'm sure you must have or were you thinking of taking off the hub nut? That's a 32mm I think which I can believe you might not have. I have a 30mm for the back and thought Ford would've made the buggers the same size but I guess they were trying to make it awkward as usual....lol

Loving the plastic trim you painted at the front, think I might do it for mine, do you think it would turn out well in silver ?

My caliper bolts are 12mm off the mondeo. The standard ones were only 10mm.

Dunno where you get 13mm from as they are only drilled out to 12.5mm for the mondeo upgrade. Unless of course your on about the ones that hold the two sides of the calipers together as I suppose I'm on about the thingummy's - tip of my tongue but can't remember what their called...lol. You know, the things that hold the whole kit and kaboodle to the hub...lol

ack...the carriers!!...ehhe.

im sure my 258mm brake caliper bolts are 13mm too. the bolts that hold the carrier to the knuckles.

Latest posts

Back