Epic Croatian Steering Wheel Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the wheels don't need to be done in Croatia, I found another wheel trimmer that has a good reputation and price in the UK: http://royalsteeringwheels.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice result on this BMW for £125 inc p&p: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18526223" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Theres a Honda wheel further down the page, too.
You can find more examples of their work on their site and through google from happy customers.

Could ask them if they can do them for £100 with enough interest. I'm just thinking it might be quicker/easier. I don't know though, its just another option. I'll probably go with them eventually if this GB doesn't come to fruition.

I assume you have checked the selection to be had on second page of this topic?
I can check specifically, but he can get anything there is to be had; shown is just the most common selection….

Yeah I had a lookie, couldn't see any purple which is why I thought I'd pop a wee post on to see if it was an option..

Questie wanted something along british racing green. And it is perfectly doable. I see no reason why purple wouldn't be? I mean, I took pictures of only one pile. He has five or six of them!

Not yet - I've been tied up with work. I've actually got the next two weeks off so hopefully I can get the 'wheel configurator' interface online and get this started.

Since this just popped up I may suggest something. Since the Puma rally is coming to Italy in summertime, and I will meet it there to meet in person all you nice people, I could bring the wheels with me. It is not that big item and they could get back to UK that way and you would save for the shipping costs back...
Just a thought here, if that makes sense to you all? So the plan would be: ship the wheels to me, I would get them redone and then drive them with me to Italy and hand it over to the guys who are driving the tour....?
How about that?

Sounds good to me, but i dont think i can ,ake it there, and i left the frp alcantara i have With bentleya, when we meet at ford fair last year :) and i need to get a spare Wheel, because i need the one i have to drive the car :)

I think any steering wheel would do; plenty of them floating around. The alcantara problem is unsolvable by me, I am affraid. You would need to provide me with a sample for redoing it. I can get a regular blue alcantara (check alcantara.it) but that is not the right material, although close to it. FRP was custom order

No problem :) If i remember corectly Aaron is having a Wheel done to, so he can send you the alcantara when he sends you his Wheel :) (fingers crossed) and if one ow those Wheels are "for me" then I'm coverd :)

I am also watching this one with interest... i have a bit of spare alcantara and will be looking to get a wheel done... also like cartman i will need a wheel supplied (racing puma colour whatever that is) :grin:

Latest posts

Back