Epic Croatian Steering Wheel Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup and desperate for a new home in exchange for a few notes
quest63 said:
Blue3 said:
Hi Rob,

I wont be after one as I picked this up yesterday
[GALLERY=media, ][/GALLERY]

Cheers

Simon

Picked up? what it was just there on the pavement all lost and lonesome like waiting for a new owner to find it? lol

Bit late to the party on this one, but I'd certainly be interested in one for my Y plate car. While the car is low mileage, the wheel is a bit manky!

Sorry to see your car damaged like that quest63 - I'd be gutted if anything happened to my Puma!

quest63 said:
I wont be after one either Rob as I picked up a cheap astra estate on Thursday :(

Damn shame, mate!

Sorry to see that! Is it salvageable or a write off? From what I can see here, it seems to me that the front suspension got hit? And that is always bad news.... :oops:

Hiya Wildcoyote, I wont find out till Friday if its a write off or not and no the suspension wasnt involved but all the front end is bent over to the left and buckled including the bonnet and hinges, both wings, front panel and smashed headlight and smashed bumper.

I'm 100% sure that just the parts on their own never mind labour and paint will economically write it off.

I think its physically fixable but I would prefer a payout and to buy the salvage back and put all my new stuff from this one on the new car. It had just had new Ford wishbones and heavy duty droplinks fitted amongst loads of other new stuff it had had.

I have a new one in my sights and its called Tojo :-D

Nope, I just haven't had time to sit down and sort out the admin. If anyone else wants to step in, be my guest. I should be able to look at it this weekend, just been stupidly busy recently!

Ian G said:
Put aside 9 wheels in storage. A further 6 on cars in the yard.
Nice one - I was going to check; you've saved me the bother! Cheers, Ian! :thumbs:

No idea how that works out for the different colours but I would think that will cover it, plus I've got more on the way in.

Yeah, it's me letting the side down. I will get my shit together soon, I promise!

I cant wait till this is done so we can move on to the "Epic Croatian Headlining Retrim Group Buy" :grin:

3 listings for refurbished FRP steering wheels where posted on eBay today. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEERING-WHEEL-FORD-PUMA-RACING-BLACK-LEATHER-BLUE-ALCANTARA-201-/251374543799?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a871723b7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back