Epic Croatian Steering Wheel Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bentleya said:
3 listings for refurbished FRP steering wheels where posted on eBay today. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEERING-WHEEL-FORD-PUMA-RACING-BLACK-LEATHER-BLUE-ALCANTARA-201-/251374543799?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a871723b7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Very nice job, but I am not convinced it is frp alcantara, it looks more like the standard alcantara blue that isn't as bright as the frp one, especially as the focus wheel they have is the same colour.

Simon

The more I look at that steering wheel.. the more I want one.

Trying my best to resist the temptation :lol:

Oops... have I procrastinated over this for about a year now? :lol:

I should be able to take some time off work in a week or two; I'll try and get something sorted then. Work has been ridiculous in 2014 - only had one full weekend to myself so far this year. I will get that time back eventually, it's just been relentless. :?

@ Mr. Coyote - is your guy still on board?

I'll check with Ian on his stock of wheels should anyone require one.

Yes - the news is I'm a twat. I've sort of half built a web-based interface to select the four quadrants material colour and stitching colour (I'm sure a lot of people will one one or two materials and one stitching, but the possibility is there to have a different material and stitching on either side and top and bottom if you want); the delay is largely due to trying to find an elegant way to manage peoples' requirements.

I learned from the arch replacement group buy I did that trying to keep track of 30 people's addresses, whether they'd paid or not, whether I'd delivered it or not etc. by Private Message is a pain in the arse!

Hi Rob,

Hope all is good.

I would be another person who like a Croatian Steering Wheel.
Looks a quality job.
Count me in
Cheers, Jas

If this turns out to go on past ford fair, I'll have a chanse to bring my frp alcantara there, instead of shipping it:) lol :)

Latest posts

Back