Fiesta st discussion thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BenF said:
they reckon yours is either an ST1 or someone else's cancelled order or they already had one on order that they have amended to your specification

One of my local Ford dealers are so tight they tried to tell me your garage had made a mistake and given you discount for a fiesta as there was no way your quote would be right. The other local dealer matched it and the garage I ordered it from beat it by £250. They say what they like to get them out of a hole.

If it turns out to be an ST1 I will coming home without it!

Stylish.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=28732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Midnight Blue said:
I am now the owner of a spirit blue ST2 ........... and very nice it is too :eek:k:
When's it booked in for the Mountune tweaks then? :-D

ok, so now I have a delivery date for my ST2

it should be with my garage at the end of the month - that will be nearly 5 months after ordering it and originally being told I would have it early in September

BenF said:
ok, so now I have a delivery date for my ST2

it should be with my garage at the end of the month - that will be nearly 5 months after ordering it and originally being told I would have it early in September

Don't hold your breath :-D

finally, some good news!

my ST2, originally due to be delivered early Sept, then late Sept, then late Nov, then it arrived but had been damaged in transit so I rejected it...

is being built next Tuesday!!!

I could have it in early January!!!

ST3 is on the way..

http://www.carthrottle.com/fords-swankier-fiesta-st-makes-our-favourite-hot-hatch-even-better/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Ford Fiesta ST is a stonking little car, so much so that we’re not sure it can be improved upon by all that much. Regardless, Ford has tried just that, by unveiling this range-topping ST-3 version. But don’t worry, the company hasn’t fiddled with the ST’s fanstastic drivability. Instead, the ST-3 comes with extra kit over the previous range-topper, the ST-2.

On top of the ST-2′s spec list, you’re treated to keyless entry, DAB radio, cruise control, auto headlights, rain sensitive wipers, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, power-folding door mirrors and an automatic temperature control.

It’s a wise move, as buyers are clearly happy to pay a little extra for more creature comforts. 90 per cent of ST customers so far have ignored the £16,995 base-spec ST in favour of the better equipped £17,995 ST-2. The new ST-3 weighs in at £19,250, while the base ST and ST-2 have received a minor price bump up to £17,250 and £18,250 respectively.

When announcing the ST-3, Ford also revealed that 6250 Fiesta STs have been shifted since the car’s launch, 20 per cent more than the company originally expected to sell.

I'm debating if I can see past that front end to book a test drive of one of these when I get home. I haven't read a single bad review of this car yet. I had a quick ride in a colleagues car before I left, and it is starting to grow on me...

Back