FRP tailored seat cover(s) - Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
Ford Racing Puma tailored car seat(s)

Having trouble finding a seat cover for you Sparcos which fit well and do the job of protecting the seat itself? Then read on.

I am in contact with a company who have offered to make up the following:

High quality tailored car seat covers to ensure a fit that is simply stunning. All covers are made from a durable waterproof nylon material, to ensure your seats are free from moisture, grease and dirt whilst hugging every contour.

The covers I am looking to have made will be in the dark blue and will have a 'Ford Racing' embroided logo.

As you can see from the picture below of a Focus RS they fit perfectly and will last much longer than a loose universal fit item.

FocusRSSeatCover.jpg

FocusRSSeatCover1.jpg

With enough interest (10 covers) I will lend my seat as a template for them to be made.

The price for these covers is £45 each excluding delivery, once I have enough orders (and payment more importantly) it will take approximately 30 days for them to be made and sent out.

Postage via Royal Mail will be:

£3 for 2 covers or
£2 for 1.

Put your name down on the thread. Once I reach 10 I will ask for payment and get the ball rolling!

Please contact me if you have any questions.

1. Red - 2 covers - Paid
2. Neil - 2 covers - Paid
3. spike. - 2 covers - Paid
4. Vortex - 1 cover - Paid
5. MikeFRP - 1 cover (maybe 2)
6. El Dude - 1 cover (maybe 2)
7. eroom (rpoc) - 1 cover - Paid
8. V4FRP (rpoc) - 2 covers - Paid
9. 4spark2009 - 2 covers - Paid
10. X500 FRP - 2 covers - Paid

( 14 / 16 )

Added you to the list :D don't know whether it'd be worth someone posting it on puma people would it?

I've posted it on rpoc :eek:k:

They look great - in the blue. I take it they can easily be washed? I am deffinately interested.

How soon will you need payment as it is the xmas month and being a little stapped for cash...

Also, out of curiosity, I don't suppose the "ford racing" logo can fit on there? Think it would make them complete and unique to the FRP.

I was thinking the same about the logo too!

two colour would be great but might add to the cost, even just in white, would make them special!

Cool, i've updated the list, basically payment will be requested as soon as there's enough people, currently we have 8 out of the 10 covers required so you can see hopefully it won't be too long.

I imagine once they have the pattern for the cover you will be able to buy another afterward.

Im in contact with them regarding the Ford Racing logo now so i'll let you know what they say.

£3 for 2 covers or
£2 for 1.

:D

red said:

£3 for 2 covers or
£2 for 1.

:D

thats a bit over the top :lol:

Its good to see a very fair price for postage, so many sales have this stacked up high!

question posted on pumapeople

frp252 said:
will they be in 'that' colour blue? or is it possible to get them darker, more like imperial blue or like the alacantara blue?

if you can ill be interested

I didn't really think the shade of blue would matter tbh after all, they are only covers :D

But i will ask just to see what they have.

Deadline for interest is January 11th at which point I will be collecting payment and giving my passenger seat to them (unless anyone has a spare I can borrow?)

I am in talks regarding the colour and the logo but they said to me:

"With regards to the colour I will try and get pictures of the material we have in stock, we will do our best to try and get the best colour match but we are limited to the ones in stock otherwise it would bump up the price a lot to get an exact colour match. Can you give me an idea of the colour you're after as those although they look bright are pretty dam close to the colour of the Focus RS (bit like Imperial Blue)"

Latest posts

Back