FRP tailored seat cover(s) - Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated!

We've now met the minimum order so I will be getting the production sorted asap now.

:eek:k:

I'll keep you posted.

dam sorry, totally forgot about this thread. Is it possible to order the covers separatly when you have got yours Mat

Im discussing dates with the company for my car to go in.
Sorry for not updating, my daughter was born on the third and i've not been about the forum much as a result.

I'll update everyone shortly once my car/seat is booked in and everything is ready to roll :eek:k:

I may have to drop my seat to someone to take to them if it means getting them made sooner!

Small update. My passenger seat is now in their hands. It is booked in to have the pattern drawn up on the 2nd-3rd March. Once they're happy they'll start production and hopefully we should have them by April. (And i'll have my passenger seat back lol)

@spike.. he'll probably get banned then as that's how I got banned lol. Even though I was only trying to be helpful.

@mike The prototype has been measured now as far as i'm aware so i'm going to confirm numbers with him after i've seen the pictures etc.
not too long now hopefully.

Currently 12 paid up orders. Had one guy say he was interested but never got back to me.

red said:
@spike.. he'll probably get banned then as that's how I got banned lol. Even though I was only trying to be helpful.

That's the risk I'll take!

Just what i have been looking for can you please but me down for 2 and let me know how and who to pay thanks. David sorry about being so late..

il wait for the pics and have a think, oh and try get some funds together, i get paid the 21st so hopefully around then, lol

First post updated.

David, not to worry, i'll message you with the options.

Mike, no worries. .. i've not confirmed but hopefully people will be able to buy them after this purchase anyway.

Back