FRP tailored seat cover(s) - Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a wanted note on pumapeople asking if anyone had ideas for seat covers and finaly ended up here. How do i sign up for one? would also like to see if it would be possible to get a second later on, but just need the one for the mo.

ajk

Hi,

Welcome to the site.

If you would like one then send payment for the cover +postage to me and i'll add you to the list.

Hopefully it will be possible to get them later on but this has yet to be confirmed.

I'll drop you a PM with payment details etc.

I can't run this on puma people as i'm not a member so i'm glad you found your way.

Update:

Got an email to say the pattern is complete and that my seat should come back to me next wek sometime :)

I hope you'll agree that these look excellent!

FordPumaRacing.jpg

We are getting very close now, the covers have been returned with the embroidery completed, the covers just need to be stiched together and will be ready to be sent out after that. They're going to get onto the asap so fingers crossed by the end of next week they will all be going out. But I will keep you posted on that one.

thanks for keeping us updated red, covers looks a really good fit from the picture you have posted up. carnt wait to have some protection on the seats!

I'm still awaiting an update myself; i bumped them yesterday and i'll probably do so daily now as i'm eagerly awaiting them too!

Update: 10 covers are complete; these will be sent out shortly.

The remaining 4 are in progress, i've asked him to send the first 10 out to everyone except Neil and I who'll wait for the remaining 4.

Thats fantastic news, hopefully they'll dispatch soon. Thanks also for being self less, and letting others have them before yours!

:) no problem Ross... you'll have to let me know what they're like!

They were dispatched yesterday and require a signature so you may get them today or tomorrow!

got mine yesterday and well impressed with them! shame i carnt use them as my car is in bits still :( lol

Latest posts

Back