Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: :shock:

Without doubt my most embarrassing mistake was in HMS Pembroke in Chatham when I went down to the parade ground on my motorbike instead of marching there with everybody else.

I was made to stand in front of hundreds of people and instruct them how to start, mount and ride a motorbike by numbers :'(

The funniest trouble ive got into was hosing down a delegation of NATO officials and admirals on an exercise. I was Officer of the day at anchor and we had a delegation coming onboard. One of the stokers was working on a fire hydrant on the upper deck. Doing my rounds before the delgation came onboard he went to work inside on the hydrant as his work was done outside.

The delegation came onboard no problem. Then came to leave and i piped them off the ship and down into the waiting open boat (we were in the warm med at the time!).

At the same time the stoker just finished working on the hydrant and opened the isolating valve inside the ship. but he had forgotten that hed opened the hydrant valve on the upper deck.... cue high pressure water shooting to the hydrant flinging the heavy brass hydrant cap over the side into the open top boat where it decked a Australian Captain lol,

to make matters worse there was then a big stream of water coming from the hydrant right over the side all over the boat soaking half the people in the boat!!

What a ripoff by that japanese referee in Brasil :evil: :evil: :evil:
Not only did he give Neymar a penalty kick after OBVIOUS DIVE, but also didn't allow us fair and square goal :twisted: :twisted:
It should have been a draw. F…..ing referees, do they HAVE to be visaully disabled (I mean, can't see properly) people at World cup? :evil:

warrenpenalver said:
The funniest trouble ive got into was hosing down a delegation of NATO officials and admirals on an exercise. I was Officer of the day at anchor and we had a delegation coming onboard. One of the stokers was working on a fire hydrant on the upper deck. Doing my rounds before the delgation came onboard he went to work inside on the hydrant as his work was done outside.

The delegation came onboard no problem. Then came to leave and i piped them off the ship and down into the waiting open boat (we were in the warm med at the time!).

At the same time the stoker just finished working on the hydrant and opened the isolating valve inside the ship. but he had forgotten that hed opened the hydrant valve on the upper deck.... cue high pressure water shooting to the hydrant flinging the heavy brass hydrant cap over the side into the open top boat where it decked a Australian Captain lol,

:grin: :eek:k:

to make matters worse there was then a big stream of water coming from the hydrant right over the side all over the boat soaking half the people in the boat!!

Wild E. Coyote said:
What a ripoff by that japanese referee in Brasil :evil: :evil: :evil:
Not only did he give Neymar a penalty kick after OBVIOUS DIVE, but also didn't allow us fair and square goal :twisted: :twisted:
It should have been a draw. F…..ing referees, do they HAVE to be visaully disabled (I mean, can't see properly) people at World cup? :evil:
Clearly not a penalty!!

People that try and sell a car and not declare it's a CAT D in the advert :fists:

When I commented on facebook that FRP's were imperial blue I was told I was wrong and it was questioned whether I even had a Puma

Twats in my corridor in the block who have no consideration for others and stay up until 0330 drinking and generally acting like idiots.

feel quite bad that I have nothing to complain about............ working tonight but love my job, and first trackday in puma on friday at castle combe

So many bits for sale on here at the moment that I want but I have NO MONEEEEEEEY :'( :fists:

DVLA must be destroyed.

The c***s at DVLA are ruining my puma conversion plans :evil:

They wont let me swap the parts from the current cossie puma shell and keep an age related plate under kit car rules on the new shell. The bastards have said that because the parts dont come from a puma, it would have to go on a Q plate. Sod that.

Only way to get an age related plate is to break a genuine cossie for its bits (and most importantly) and ID as a donor car.

So looks like i might have to sell the car as none of the major bits are any use to me!!

:shock:

Potentitally another thing I want to buy but can't bloody afford.

Hate everything. :fists:

Totally agree, free will, classic cars, any mods are all suppressed by those sheep shaggers. What the problem warren?

Why do some people writing on a website have to use bad grammar and misspell words? Have they had such a poor education, that this is normal for them?
I don't include in this, people who's first language is not English!

YOG said:
Why do some people writing on a website have to use bad grammar and misspell words? Have they had such a poor education, that this is normal for them?
I don't include in this, people who's* first language is not English!
*whose

Back