Jacko's Rallyesport Replica

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prefer engine to go complete, prob around the 700 mark. considering an inlet goes for 300-500 and its just had an 800 block rebuild, 400 on gas flowing, 200 rebuilding head, port matched inlet at both ends, a flowed mondeo throttle body and a 100 cam timing tool.....

done 1000 miles!

id say 700 is more than right for 2k's worth of engine! oh and a focus clutch. should be good for 170bhp. all sums point to 180 but have to take it with a pinch of salt!

prob 400 for the frp gearbox with quaife diff

Shame you have to break cars to get your money back but unfortunately thats the way with most.
When are the bits available mate did i see you say october?
To me the box is worth that just to see if i like the diff, im a big viscous fan as you know

also interested in a few bits, especially some knowledge on the stainless linkage for the gear box!

I'd probably take the whole engine for that price, just need to wait and see if funds allow at the point Jacko strips the car, stainless gear linkage is also interesting

stainless linkage was from a kit car supplier...was quite expensive for what it was! think it was £30 or something, its only 2 inches long!

gearbox has been dibbed, linkage hasn't. £20 if collected...

car has another 2 weeks, if it doesn't go I will spend a few weekends stripping it....aim to have it all gone by xmas....if anyones thinking of sorting budgets / timescale

shell, front wings, carbon bonnet, front bumpers and lights have been dibbed at present. if that falls through the shell will be chopped and scrapped, will keep the rear wings for as long as it takes....someone will need a pair one day and that might keep another frp on the road...

the universal joint close to the gearbox... does require a fair bit of engineering and lathing to fit...

mac, you putting dibs on the f2? will need a respray ideally, carbon fibre / ali internal supports ready for carbon bootlid. 200

20 for link, nope, feels awesome!

yep, no extra for whole tailgate, will throw in struts too...used fiesta ones to lift the extra weight. will put your name on it.

Looks like dibs are already on gearbox, linkage, front brakes, f2 maybe rear brakes, suspension and engine.

Still leaves interior, bumpers, wings, vibratechnics mounts, stainless exhaust and sports cat, carbon bonnet, wheels, airbox maf cold air feed, s1600 carbon splitter etc

500 for interior, very good condition, never had to remove bobbles. Odd small mark if you look hard enough but never felt the need to get it valeted. Great colour, not faded at all. Steel bolts started going brown but seeing as they only hold trim I got black anodised bolts!

20 for 'ford racing' covers

20 for both blue fire extinquishers

All 3 mounts 50

Back